Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
also,

VOTE TRACTOR BOY for CHAPTER LEADER!!!!

had to do some politicin, lol

Old 03-24-2008, 04:27 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,098 Likes on 998 Posts
TB, why can't we do this instead as they will send an email to all registered Maryland Chapter Members.

You can request <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img] /><st1:stockticker><U><FONT face=Verdana>FTE</FONT></U></st1:stockticker><U><FONT face=Verdana> Jason to send a broadcast PM to </FONT></U><st1:stockticker><U><FONT face=Verdana>ALL </FONT></U></st1:stockticker><U></U><st1:stockticker><U><FONT face=Verdana>FTE</FONT></U></st1:stockticker><U><FONT face=Verdana> members with a MD address with your message regarding how to vote</FONT></U><FONT face=Verdana>. </P><P style=[/img]
You know something simple like:

The following individuals have been nominated and seconded to hold the position of chapter leader:

1. Dustin, Tractor Boy

2. David, 80351

3. Chris, BroncoChris88

Please select
</FONT><st1:stockticker>ONE</st1:stockticker> of the above members and send your vote to:

<st1:stockticker>FTE</st1:stockticker> Fred, @ email address (Whatever it is)fficeffice" /><O></O>

The elections will end on
<st1:date Month="4" Day="30" Year="2008">April 30, 2008</st1:date> and the results will be posted on line and announced at the next regularly scheduled meeting.

Wouldn't this be faster and easier and be sure to reach all Maryland members?

Old 03-24-2008, 04:36 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

I also believe that each of the 3 nominees should write up a little thingee to tell a LITTLE about themselves and what they would do to help the MD Chapter. We're not asking for a Presidential Campaign Speech, just a paragraph or 2 (at most), to tell the members who do not frequent the web space here, who each are....AND NO MORE UNFAIR POLITIKIN'

Old 03-24-2008, 04:50 PM
birdman127
Senior User
When Do I VOTE!!!!!!

Old 03-24-2008, 04:53 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

When we get the Voting Machines working!!! Really, when we send you or notify each of the members where-when-how. This is first time for this...we wanna get it right!!!

Old 03-24-2008, 05:13 PM
flathead95hp
Posting Guru
Other than me, are there any other nominations for Secretary/Treasurer?

Old 03-24-2008, 06:35 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

No...you are already in..unapposed as is the ***'t Chapter Leader.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:50 PM
flathead95hp
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by BPofMD
Thank you for clarifying this,I was just curious.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:49 PM
Tractor Boy
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by birdman127
When Do I VOTE!!!!!!
I already know u'd vote against me because of your dislike for me, and besides your never here anyway, stay in FTW........... and stop pickin on me bout how my truck looks or runs, I'm only 21 ok, and I dont have all the money in the world and its my truck and I like it, dont care much what others think of it, it makes me happy and thats all that matters, have a great day, SCOTT!

Old 03-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Tractor Boy
Posting Guru
oooops, guess I wasnt clear in my post in the nomintaions thread.... I ACCEPT ANY POSITION, but favor that of CL......

Old 03-25-2008, 10:22 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Tractor Boy: Please Respond to this POST.

This is a correction to the previous post about this subject and is directed to Tractor Boy:

TB, why can't we do this for the election as FTE will send an email to all registered Maryland Chapter Members.

You can request FTE Jason to send a broadcast PM to ALL FTE members with a MD address with your message regarding how to vote

If you are a member of the Maryland Chapter of FTE, please vote in the uncoming Election.

The following individuals have been nominated and seconded to hold the position of :
\Chapter Leader:

1. Dustin, Tractor Boy

2. David, 80351

3. Chris, BroncoChris88

Assistant Chapter Leader:

1. Bud, BPof MD

Secretary/Treasurer:

1. Paul, Flathead98HP

Please select
<FONT face=Verdana><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img] /><st1:stockticker><u><font face=" /><st1:stockticker><FONT face=Verdana>ONE</FONT></st1:stockticker><FONT face=Verdana> of the above members for each position and send your vote to:</FONT><FONT face=Verdana>

</FONT><st1:stockticker><FONT face=Verdana>FTE</FONT></st1:stockticker><FONT face=Verdana> Fred, @ email address (Whatever it is)</FONT>
<FONT face=Verdana>
<FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=2>The elections will end on </FONT></FONT></FONT><st1:date Year="2008" Day="30" Month="4"><FONT face=Verdana>April 30, 2008</FONT></st1:date><FONT face=Verdana> and the results will be posted on line and announced at the next regularly scheduled meeting.</FONT>

<FONT face=Verdana>Wouldn't this be faster and easier and be sure to reach all Maryland members?</FONT>
</FONT>

Old 03-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Tractor Boy
Posting Guru
This is a correction to the previous post about this subject and is directed to Tractor Boy:

TB, why can't we do this for the election as FTE will send an email to all registered Maryland Chapter Members.

You can request FTE Jason to send a broadcast PM to ALL FTE members with a MD address with your message regarding how to vote

If you are a member of the Maryland Chapter of FTE, please vote in the uncoming Election.

The following individuals have been nominated and seconded to hold the position of :
\Chapter Leader:

1. Dustin, Tractor Boy

2. David, 80351

3. Chris, BroncoChris88

Assistant Chapter Leader:

1. Bud, BPof MD

Secretary/Treasurer:

1. Paul, Flathead98HP

Please select
<st1:stockticker>[font=/><st1:stockticker><i><b><u><FONT face=Verdana>ONE</FONT></u></b></i></st1:stockticker><i><b><u><FONT face=Verdana> of the above members for each position and send your vote to:</FONT></u></b></i><b><i><u><FONT face=Verdana></b></i></u><br /> <br /> <br /> </FONT><st1:stockticker><i><b><u><FONT face=Verdana>FTE</FONT></u></b></i></st1:stockticker><i><b><u><FONT face=Verdana> Fred, @ email address (Whatever it is)</FONT></u></b></i><br /> <FONT face=Verdana> <br /> <u><i><b><i><FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=2>The elections will end on </FONT></FONT></i></FONT></u></i></b><st1:date Year=][size=2>The]April 30, 2008[/size]</st1:stockticker>[font=/><st1:stockticker><i><b><u><FONT face=Verdana>ONE</FONT></u></b></i></st1:stockticker><i><b><u><FONT face=Verdana> of the above members for each position and send your vote to:</FONT></u></b></i><b><i><u><FONT face=Verdana></b></i></u><br /> <br /> <br /> </FONT><st1:stockticker><i><b><u><FONT face=Verdana>FTE</FONT></u></b></i></st1:stockticker><i><b><u><FONT face=Verdana> Fred, @ email address (Whatever it is)</FONT></u></b></i><br /> <FONT face=Verdana> <br /> <u><i><b><i><FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=2>The elections will end on </FONT></FONT></i></FONT></u></i></b><st1:date Year=][size=2>The] and the results will be posted on line and announced at the next regularly scheduled meeting.

Wouldn't this be faster and easier and be sure to reach all Maryland members?
[/size][/font]

Yes, I was gonna do that, but if u'r already on top of it go ahead
[/font]

Old 03-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Surge08
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Tractor Boy
I already know u'd vote against me because of your dislike for me, and besides your never here anyway, stay in FTW........... and stop pickin on me bout how my truck looks or runs, I'm only 21 ok, and I dont have all the money in the world and its my truck and I like it, dont care much what others think of it, it makes me happy and thats all that matters, have a great day, SCOTT!
TB whats up with this? I think that it was a joke. not for any disrespect.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:55 PM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Bump

We can hold an e-mail poll ( bigf350@gmail.com ), or what I think would work better is a poll in here, and I just go through and check that only MD chapter members voted (and remove non-chapter members votes)

How does that sound?

Old 03-30-2008, 04:19 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

That sounds really good Fred!!! ( the Poll). Can we do this starting Midnight April 2nd? And let it continue until April 30, 2008 Midnight? Do we HAVE to be able to view the results? Preferable to NOT view the poll results until the election is OVER!

Is this doable? If so, I would like to proceed with this. As Tractor Boy (Dustin) is on a military deployment, I would act as ***'t CL and request that this election be held as an UNVIEWABLE poll until the last day of April.

Thank you Fred for making this possible!

Quick Reply: Nominations Only - No Chats