Ford vs The Competition Technical discussion and comparison ONLY. Trolls will not be tolerated.

Toyota Adds 13 More Models To 08 Tundra Lineup

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 11:22 AM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thorseshoeing
He did compliment him on his spelling...

Tim

The thing of it is guys and please listen..You need to keep this a friendly place to post and not be judgemental and insulting others..No one and I repeat no one is better then anyone else here.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:32 AM
thorseshoeing
decadent and depraved

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by sglaine
No one and I repeat no one is better then anyone else here.
That is very true. Excpet for me and you of course, we're the coolest kids in town...

Tim

Old 01-15-2008, 11:35 AM
BLK94F150
Postmaster
Have you seen what this guy posts? It's just subjective BS that rambles on and on. I've honestly had more intelligent conversations with the metally challenged. That's not a joke, I'm serious.

This is supposed to be a technical discussion forum. I've even been repremanded for not being technical. Saying that the Ram will flip over with 10,000lbs isn't even remotely close to intelligent. It doesn't make sense from beginning to end.

Whatever

Mike

Old 01-15-2008, 11:38 AM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by thorseshoeing
That is very true. Excpet for me and you of course, we're the coolest kids in town...

Tim

I do find that kinda of funny..But here is a thread I did not even jump into yet and one person not going to say his name here has already disrespected someone's opinion like he has done with me..And that is not cool my friend...

Old 01-15-2008, 11:43 AM
greythorn3
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maybe you should take your toyota info to the ching chong website, this is FORD TRUCK ENTHUSIASTS and I for one dont give a damn about your chop stick, rice burning, piece of chicken fried rice!!!

Ray

Old 01-15-2008, 11:49 AM
sglaine
Posting Legend
LMAO, I am laughing so hard, I just went over backwards and broke my office chair....

Old 01-15-2008, 11:52 AM
SMIGGS
Posting Guru
I do find that kinda of funny..But here is a thread I did not even jump into yet and one person not going to say his name here has already disrespected someone's opinion like he has done with me..And that is not cool my friend...
I'm starting to take donations so I can buy a bigger shovel for you seeing the increasing amount of dung you like to sling around here.

Once again, you are riding my back about insulting a member, who, if you did any kind of research would find that he p**ses off more members than actually agree with him. Well, except you anyways. What does that say?

And how do you think you trying to play "daddy" around here is really helping things? You contribute the same garbage this certain member does except your grammer and spelling is somewhat better. Now if we can get you to understand what is posted to you we'd be in business.

All this ignorance from a chapter leader nonetheless.

I will say this again, I'm done with you. I'm sick and tired of having a battle of wits with unarmed person.

You probably won't understand a word of this seeing it's not about Ford trucks being the be all end all on gods green earth, but to the rest of the able minded members, my appologies.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:53 AM
BLK94F150
Postmaster
Originally Posted by greythorn3
maybe you should take your toyota info to the ching chong website, this is FORD TRUCK ENTHUSIASTS and I for one dont give a damn about your chop stick, rice burning, piece of chicken fried rice!!!

Ray
I suggest you leave the Ford vs the Competition forum if you don't want to hear about other makes.

BTW-Chicken fried rice is delicious.

Mike

Old 01-15-2008, 11:57 AM
greythorn3
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SMIGGS
I'm starting to take donations so I can buy a bigger shovel for you seeing the increasing amount of dung you like to sling around here.

Once again, you are riding my back about insulting a member, who, if you did any kind of research would find that he p**ses off more members than actually agree with him. Well, except you anyways. What does that say?

And how do you think you trying to play "daddy" around here is really helping things? You contribute the same garbage this certain member does except your grammer and spelling is somewhat better. Now if we can get you to understand what is posted to you we'd be in business.

I will say this again, I'm done with you. I'm sick and tired of having a battle of wits with unarmed person.

You probably won't understand a word of this seeing it's not about Ford trucks being the be all end all on gods green earth, but to the rest of the able minded members, my appologies.

You ever seen the gong show? or is that before your time? TOYOTA is NOT competition!

Ray

Old 01-15-2008, 11:58 AM
sglaine
Posting Legend

I was not even talking to you today....But thanks for being judgemental and making a fool of your self because some of us do stand behind Ford all the way...You still have not told me what makes you an expert...But hold that thought I already know..

Old 01-15-2008, 12:01 PM
SMIGGS
Posting Guru

You ever seen the gong show? or is that before your time? TOYOTA is NOT competition!

Ray
Good one!

Thanks for your contribution!

What the hell does "TOYOTA is NOT competition!" have anything to do with my post?

Larry is that you? Curly? Moe?

Old 01-15-2008, 12:02 PM
SMIGGS
Posting Guru
I was not even talking to you today....But thanks for being judgemental and making a fool of your self because some of us do stand behind Ford all the way...You still have not told me what makes you an expert...But hold that thought I already know..
Refence YOUR OWN POST #14

Hi Larry!

Old 01-15-2008, 12:06 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Refence YOUR OWN POST #14

Hi Larry!
And what makes you better then anyone else here?

Last edited by sglaine; 01-15-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:21 PM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
And all lets just take a step back from the monitor... breath in, breath out.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:12 PM
SMIGGS
Posting Guru
The thing of it is guys and please listen..You need to keep this a friendly place to post and not be judgemental and insulting others..No one and I repeat no one is better then anyone else here.
But here is a thread I did not even jump into yet and one person not going to say his name here has already disrespected someone's opinion like he has done with me..And that is not cool my friend...

Ray
And in response:

LMAO, I am laughing so hard, I just went over backwards and broke my office chair.... .

Sorry, but the self-ownage here is too funny!

Quick Reply: Toyota Adds 13 More Models To 08 Tundra Lineup