1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

OT: I'm sooo!! MAD!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 08:06 AM
mechmagcn
Logistics Pro
Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts
Cool OT: I'm sooo!! MAD!!

I had to be out of town last week for some classes. My stepdaughter and her boyfriend stayed at our place to keep an eye on things. While they were out yesterday, someone broke into my service truck and vandilized it. All of the gauges are broken out of the dash, windows are broken, and parts and papers that were inside are scattered everywhere. They also sprayed a dry chemical fire extinguisher inside a customer's truck. If the kids hadn't come back and interupted this, there is no telling what would have been damaged or missing. They got a good look at two 20 something boys taking off in an old P/U, but didn't get a tag number.
What is this world coming to? It seems that a fellow can't even have something to work with without somebody trying to take it away.
Sorry to burden you with my troubles, but this is really the only place I feel at home. Hope everybodies day is going better than mine.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:10 AM
51dueller
Lead Driver
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Some people just have no respect.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:12 AM
48fordjeffie
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OT: I'm sooo!! Mad!!

Sorry to hear that, hopefully they will catch up with the dirtbags and they will get whats coming to them. Were they able to get a color or year of the truck?
Again sorry, luckily they didn't try and harm your kids!
Jeff

Old 01-14-2008, 08:16 AM
Dadsf-21952
Senior User
Wow well I guess happy new yeary is out of the ?, at least they got a look at the targets!!!!!! I't is people like that that make me beleive in a shallow hole and a .15$ shell, if nothing else it scares the hell out of them just thinking you will do it.. Hope you catch the punks,Good luck hunting Casey

Old 01-14-2008, 08:18 AM
sandhillmike
Senior User
Sorry to hear. What the hell get's into people to do something like that.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:26 AM
Walston
Cargo Master

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
That really stinks. Hopeful they get caught and justly disciplined.

Praying for you and your family,

Old 01-14-2008, 08:28 AM
tomoto
Senior User
If they catch then ,they just slap them on there on there wrist, Its a joke what the court does to the kids....

Old 01-14-2008, 08:57 AM
cmoritz
Posting Guru
I t comes down to lack of respect , ..dont get me started ,and I wont go into some rant ..sorry to hear of your personal "violation" .I like moving targets ..they"re fun to shoot at and watch"m roll and fall ...sorry bout that ..I"ll leave now...

Old 01-14-2008, 09:01 AM
55 f350
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if any of mine did that they'd have to fear me more than the person{s} they just violated .

Old 01-14-2008, 09:22 AM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
Received 3,790 Likes on 1,824 Posts
Jeff,
That is a major bummer! I sure hope they catch those kids.

I know its not much of a consolation but the old saying "what goes around comes around" has alot of truth to it. I know that Karma has a way of kicking my rear when I step out of the straight and narrow. those kids will get theirs (just a shame we can't be there to see it when it happens)

Bobby

Old 01-14-2008, 09:45 AM
LEckart
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Jeff-

I didn't notice your PM until yesterday (I always forget to check for PM's). Sorry I didn't get to meet you while you were in KC.

I'm sorry to hear about your property being vandalized. That's is pretty low on the human scale. I really don't know how people can get a kick out of destroying other peoples property. They deserve their fate which hopefully will be being caught and prosecuted.

Hang in there.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:06 PM
rcav8or
If you use it, SUPPORT IT
These are the same kids that throw ALL their trash from the fast-food joints out their windows, or like the punk that when I had my turn signal on to change lanes, 1/2 block early, sped up to stop me, then honked and flipped me off when I pulled over anyway. Just wanted some action, I guess...well, maybe more showing off - when I slammed the brakes and stopped, he lost his resolve, and zoomed around me. My aluminum ball bat just LOVES people like that!!

It's a sign of our times, and unfortunately, I think it's going to get a whole lot worse, before it gets a whole lot better!

R

Old 01-14-2008, 01:07 PM
CIAF
Posting Guru
I was wanting to post exactly what Bobby said. I do believe we get what is coming to us as part of the full circle. You will get past this small hiccup but the juvies will pay x 10 over time. Every time some bad s**t happens to them, they WILL see your truck in their minds. They WILL lose sleep at some point and Their loved ones and cherished possesions WILL be lost to a negative force. It is all karma,WGACA,and the will of God.
With this said, I would still encourage a good guard dog over a shallow hole and a .15 shell. That only perpetuates the hate and then you too will be in the negative karma bank. It is nothing more than a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I do not want to minimize the impact of this violation, but just want to add a bit of wide angle perspective if you will. Been there, had it happen to me too. I knew the perps, and have watched their lives over time and it is sad, but I feel no sorrow for them. We reap.............well unuf. Sincerely,
Jon

Old 01-14-2008, 01:17 PM
rcav8or
If you use it, SUPPORT IT
Jon...sometimes it doesn't work that way - the con artist (and con) that my daughter was conned by, has no remorse whatsoever. Now in jail, and facing murder charges, STILL no remorse. I don't think a lot of them have ANY guilt, whatsoever. They've already put the truck out of their minds, thinking about the next crap they can pull. You and I are different - we came from a different era, where we DID feel guilt and remorse, and at some time in our lives, admitted to all our failings. Many of todays vandals and jerks, will go to their graves, without a moment of regret...

Sad, indeed!

Not that the .15 shell is right. We have to live with ourselves, too. But I DO like the dog! Especially since you can find dogs that have been trained to be silent - no barking, just teeth!! THAT'S what I would have!

R

Old 01-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Fomoko1
Received 1,344 Likes on 1,104 Posts
This is totally stupid and senseless. I`m sorry to hear about it, I`d be upset about it too.

Quick Reply: OT: I'm sooo!! MAD!!