Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

EBPS for 26 bucks..

Old 12-13-2007, 04:28 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EBPS for 26 bucks..

first time playing the ebay game..I won a EBPS for 26 bucks. i have a eliminator in there now from defuser.......But .I keep getting the exhaust back pressure code. I hope this will help my MPG..... i need every penny i can get now a days..

Old 12-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Texas Outlaw
Not a liberal...
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Things to watch for on Ebay:

1. High shipping prices. There are some pirates on there that will sell for cheap and then bone you on the shipping.

2. Check all seller's feedback rating and read any negative comments before you bid. There are some real @ss clowns out there.

3. Paypal is the best way to pay for Ebay stuff. If you do not get your item they will refund your money. I have had to file claims twice in the last two months and got my money back both times.

Good luck on the EBPS. Hopefully it will help you squeeze a few mpgs out. I don't know what's up with my truck but ever since the Kansas City run she has ran great and the mileage has been superb. Am thinking that maybe the long freeway miles was good for her after being kept around town for a long time.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:51 PM
jtharvey
Lead Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Alan found one for me on eBay too for about the same price. Heck of a deal.

Scott makes some good points about eBay too, especially about using PayPal to pay for things. A few weeks ago I was having trouble with something I bought off eBay and the seller was being less than polite. As soon as I filed the dispute with PayPal, money was returned to me ASAP.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:16 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks guy's.. i did use pay pal..it was $30.50 with shipping..seller had 99.4 feed back..i hope that means something ??? just trying to squeaze every bit of fuel i can... my girl friend asked what i wanted for christmas today..i told her this sensor for my truck...so she said bid on it.... now i need to sse if i can get her to put it i for me...

Old 12-13-2007, 06:07 PM
jtharvey
Lead Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
With a 99.4% positive feedback rating you should be good. Basically, that means that 99.4% of his feedback ratings were positive. You can rate the seller on the transaction after you receive the product, so if you see someone with a bunch of negative feedback, they've probably done quite a few people wrong. But, the feedback percentage also needs to be looked at in addition to total transactions. Example, say someone has a 90% positive rating, but only 10 total transactions, that means that only one person was unhappy - not enough IMO to show a pattern. If they only had a 90% positive though and had 1000+ transactions, I'd steer clear. You can also read the comments from other members about the transactions and why the gave a negative or positive feedback rating. It becomes obvious that some people are just jerks and want to leave a negative rating.

Search this Thread