Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: harleymsn

Excursion/Super Duty Meet in Gatlinburg TN July 25-27 2008

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 01:36 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
For anyone 'on the fence'...I just called Twin Creek...

PM me and I can give you details on how to get a site in the park for your RV if you want...

Not sure how long this will be available...so don't delay!

Those in attendance at this years rally will have first say/vote as to where next years rally will be...be there to have your voice heard!

Joe.

Old 07-12-2008, 05:22 PM
lariat97
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man I sure would like to attend this meet. I don't think my funds will let me. I was called back to my old job starting 7/21 but I don't get my first paycheck for 2 wks after I start. If I can find enough side jobs to buy fuel & lodging I will come & bring another Superduty. I would like to meet some of our east side members. I have several buddies out east that I met through FTW. I should post your meet in their forums. It might get a few more people there. They are good folks & love their Ford trucks. I'll post it in the Tn chapter & add your link for the info.

Old 07-15-2008, 09:26 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
lariat97,

Sorry you can't make it...perhaps another time our paths will cross in a good way that is!!!

The rally is in a little over a week. My family will be arriving at Twin Creek on July 24. We've had some last minute additions to the rally...and wanted to allow all to have an opportunity to have a T-Shirt.

Therefore we have arranged with the printer to make one last printing run and I will hand carry all these shirts to the rally.

Jon will be leaving with his family this Thursday so we need any last minute orders to be put on his website click the following link (Rally T-Shirts) by NOON TOMORROW 7/16.

If anyone feels unsure about Paypal or such...please email Jon on his website as we can make other arrangements...it isn't a big deal...

Hope anyone still on the fence in joining the rally can commit...

We've now busted thru 60 people. Things are really coming together.

PSD's have the lead (a 2 to 1 margin right now)...thankfully the V10's are ultra strong!

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

Joe.

Old 08-04-2008, 05:16 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Well the rally was a huge success...thanks for letting us post in your forum.

See post #126 in this thread https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...p-today-9.html for the 'official' rally report.

Next years rally planning has already begun...stay tuned...it should be even bigger based on the success of this years!

Thanks again for allowing us to post here.

Joe.