Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Rogue Chapter Mobilization Orders

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rogue Chapter Mobilization Orders

A possible threat to the stability of FTE has been recognized in the Florida Chapter...Intelligence tells us that it may be lack of interest.

Given the facts, it is necessary to neutralize the situation...Oders are hereby given to assemble in the Florida Chapter at 2000hrs est Sunday 9 Dec 07.

Operation: Gator Shoot

The mission is not recognized as being dangerous (No hazzard Duty Pay), but has been fun in the past!

Hope to see everyone there.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:59 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Bad timing for me, I will be MIA for the night...

Old 12-09-2007, 12:02 PM
IABill
More Turbo
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink

I would love to be there or anywhere that it is above 32deg.!!!!!

But the City of DSM fleet maint facility would come to a grinding halt without me!!!!.....NOT.... But it was kinda fun last thursday 3 inches of snow more coming down about 15:00 hrs shift change 11 rookie cops lined up at the shop wanting chains put on the crown vics. Yea they were all kids who could not drive in the snow (the old cops never use chains) so I helped on the floor for a bit, 2 cars left after about 25 min one of the techs told me he clould hear my phone ringing on my desk...........I cleaned up and went back up stairs to my office Knowing that I am finally part of the team. When the s*&t hits the fan they will let me help but when its under control they don't want me around...I LOVE IT!!!!

Old 12-09-2007, 12:05 PM
IABill
More Turbo
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
OH You were not talking about actually going to Fla.....Dam just the thought of T-shirts & shorts excited me!!!!!!