25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

New Arizona Chapter leader

Old 11-20-2007, 05:42 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
Received 3,644 Likes on 1,125 Posts
New Arizona Chapter leader

Due to the Leader of the Arizona Chapter Being MIA for an extended period of time many here have requested an new leader. I have accepted the challenge to become the new leader. to keep this slightly democratic I have opened a poll to vote either Yes No or write in. if you select write in you must respond to the post with a write in name.
Sound fair enough?
Bart

Old 11-21-2007, 05:48 AM
leefnm
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poll

Mornin all,

I apologize I didn't understand what was going on here before I voted. I say if someone is willing to take over the forum and encourage participation then that person should take over. Has there been no response from the original moderator? If not then please take over and disregard my no vote.

Lee

Old 11-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Another approach is to look for write in's for a while, and poll everyone as to an interim stand-in CL. Which I think is where this is going, but if no one else expresses a desire to be "IT", then just plain go for it.

I AM NOT FROM AZ, but I have been around FTE long enough to know a bit about how the system works, and to be helpful at need, and I WILL help all that I can.

I will also not vote here, I'm not from AZ as I said, and don't have that right.

Umm, Heli? I don't see your name on the poll....

Old 11-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Aztrainer
Posting Guru
I agree with Wolf, why don't we just create a poll with the people whom expressed intrest and let members vote. Give it a week to vote and the person whom has the most votes wins.

This is just my idea....

Old 11-21-2007, 04:52 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Originally Posted by leefnm
Mornin all,

I apologize I didn't understand what was going on here before I voted. I say if someone is willing to take over the forum and encourage participation then that person should take over. Has there been no response from the original moderator? If not then please take over and disregard my no vote.

Lee
W/out veering this thing too far off course. I thought I would mention real quick that the "original moderator" (Chapter Leader) has been given till the 27th (11/27) to "clear things up". Now we all know that its about a 90+% chance that there will be a new leader, but to keep it official- I had to give him some real time to respond.
On a side note: This is a great idea!! I'll be watching if you guys need any help.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
First you must find who is willing to stand up there, and do it.

It isn't really a hard job tho....

Old 11-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Bill W
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Helifixer has expressed intrest in doing the job lets give him a chance, I voted Yes!
Just to let you all know...

Old 11-21-2007, 09:24 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is confusing. I think I goofed up in voting. Is helifixer still in the running? I vote for him if he is still interested. No wonder we are having problems with this chapter. We are making way to big of deal out of this Chapter Leader thing. A few of us responded to getting this thing going. I personally worked on getting this thing going as did others, Now we are all bogged down in RED TAPE CRAP. Either do this deal or the heck with it. I not wasting anymore of my time with OFFICAL RED TAPE CRAP.
Craig