New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

New member-hello to all

Old 10-26-2007, 03:09 PM
fskrt2
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member-hello to all

Good to have found this site!
I own a 1974 Ford B-700, Bluebird Bus. Whats cool about this one is that it is one of the few remaining 4 wheel drive units that were made for the construction of the Alaska Pipeline.

Ive converted it to a motorhome, and gone thru the entire Rockwell/ Marmon Herrington drivetrain. Im putting a roller cam 429 in front of an Allison 545, 4 speed by February 2008, as soon as I finish my degree. Ive got all the parts, the engine is in the machine shop being built.

The only thing, I am having a terrible time finding Medium Duty truck fenders. They have to be from 1973 to 1979, from any Ford truck bigger than a 1 ton, say F-450, 500, 550; all the way to dump truck and or buses.

I need some straight ones, and a little surface rust is okay because the whole 32 foot bus is going to be repainted. I'm going to post this in the classifieds also.

I need them shipped to Fairbanks Alaska. I would like to talk or e-mail anyone that needs a digital pic of what they look like, I can send a couple to their e-mail or over this site. I still dont know for sure how this site works. But I can give my phone number if you email me to discuss this over the phone if it is easier.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered and have a great day.

Last edited by Ultramagdan; 10-26-2007 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Removed phone number
Old 10-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Ultramagdan
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Welcome!

Yes, use the classifieds to find those parts and remember that your state chapter also has a for sale/wanted thread: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum152/

Ought to be quite the ride when you get it done.