Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

How to put pics on this site??

Old 10-13-2007, 03:28 PM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Question How to put pics on this site??

I need help to post pics----please help!!! Bill

Old 10-13-2007, 03:41 PM
fking1
Elder User
fking1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
First, you have to host (store) your pics on a photo web site such as shutterfly, or a number of others. Once you do that you can save a pics property web address and transfer them to the truck site.

Old 10-13-2007, 04:39 PM
B/B ford
Clean & Classy
B/B ford has a good reputation on FTE.B/B ford has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by fking1
First, you have to host (store) your pics on a photo web site such as shutterfly, or a number of others. Once you do that you can save a pics property web address and transfer them to the truck site.
Either that or you can put them in your gallery here first.

Old 10-13-2007, 04:55 PM
RUSTY50F1
Posting Guru
RUSTY50F1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
How do you put pics in a post?

Old 10-13-2007, 05:11 PM
52'F-3
Elder User
52'F-3 has a very good reputation on FTE.52'F-3 has a very good reputation on FTE.52'F-3 has a very good reputation on FTE.
you can't directed load them from you computor to these treads, you have to "link" them from somewhere. since you have some in your gallery, you can link those by adding the "picture address" to you post.
go to manage your gallery, then edit to get to your pics (same as you loaded them up) then click the "Forum-Codes......" copy and paste the "link" (img)akjsdf;lkasjdfasdlfj9(/img) looking stuff, into your post

is this your "Y"?

Old 10-13-2007, 05:40 PM
sdetweil
Post Fiend
sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by 52'F-3
you can't directed load them from you computor to these treads, you have to "link" them from somewhere.
well, thats not true I found out this week.. if you PAY to join, you an 'attach' up to 3 pics per post. (have to be lowish res, 800x800 max, <200k)..

Sam

Old 10-13-2007, 05:58 PM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
52 f3 thanks man---that is my yblock!!! I have been trying to put pics of my trucks on but wife is mad at me and told me to do it myself!!! So I need the help!!! cool!! Bill

Old 10-13-2007, 06:17 PM
52'F-3
Elder User
52'F-3 has a very good reputation on FTE.52'F-3 has a very good reputation on FTE.52'F-3 has a very good reputation on FTE.
i didnt' mention it,

but thats a good looking engine.........

Old 10-13-2007, 07:37 PM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
Thanks 52 f3 --- I have quite a lot of trucks now. Ksmith just notified me that I can put his yblock in my F100 truck. He is quite a guy!!! I am sure I will put it to good use. I just put 4 new sets of plug wires on some of my trucks and next is antifreeze changes for the winter. When you have a bunch of the same trucks--it is easier to change all of them at 1 time. Evan though expensive. I have been trying to learn more about the FTE site and pasting and posting and still nervous to do it. I am thankful for the help. I have updated my gallery for all those that want to see some of my trucks. Thanks again......Bill

Old 10-13-2007, 07:41 PM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
53F3---Have you ever seem a 56 that has a 383 and automatic in it near you? I built a truck 30 yrs ago and put a big block dodge charger in a 56 F100 and painted it black. Now I heard it is 2 tone maroon----wonder if it is still around. It also had fiberglass front fenders then.....could be changed by now !! thanks ....Bill

Old 10-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Truxx1956
Posting Guru
Truxx1956 has a good reputation on FTE.Truxx1956 has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by sdetweil
well, thats not true I found out this week.. if you PAY to join, you an 'attach' up to 3 pics per post. (have to be lowish res, 800x800 max, <200k)..

Sam
How do you"pay" and join?? I love this place!!! My wife loves it too, it keeps me out of her hair!! I found it (the place where you can join) at one time, but havent found it since?

Please help??

Old 10-13-2007, 10:15 PM
sdetweil
Post Fiend
sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Truxx1956
How do you"pay" and join?? I love this place!!! My wife loves it too, it keeps me out of her hair!! I found it (the place where you can join) at one time, but havent found it since?

Please help??
Go to your User CP (link in the blue bar under the nav quick links) , and select Paid Subscriptions in the left nav bar.

Sam

Old 10-14-2007, 08:38 AM
Truxx1956
Posting Guru
Truxx1956 has a good reputation on FTE.Truxx1956 has a good reputation on FTE.
Thanks man!

Old 10-14-2007, 08:41 AM
sdetweil
Post Fiend
No problem.. then you would also get that 'supporter' icon/link next to your userid.
(and clicking on that takes you to your subscription info)

Sam

Old 10-14-2007, 11:13 AM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
workin' on trucks is more my cup of tea/then the computer--but thanks --I am gettin' better thanks again!!!! Bill

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How to put pics on this site??

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.