Get RILED up with Diesel Site and Blue Oval Site.

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 02:41 PM
FTE Jason
Site Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get RILED up with Diesel Site and Blue Oval Site.

At long last Bob Riley and the good folks at DieselSite and Blue Oval Site finally join the Ford-Trucks.com team.

One of the best there is right here folks.

RILEY INDUSTRIES, DIESELSITE<SUP>®</SUP>

Riley Industries is a rapidly expanding family owned business. Recent additions to our warehouse, office and shop space allow us to continue our growth and house our full fleet of Ford gas and diesel vehicles. Dieselsite was a pioneer in the diesel performance industry and we have expanded to include several others, including sister site www.blueovalsite.com for Ford gas vehicles. Our product line includes a broad spectrum of filtration and maintenance items to prolong the life of your Ford diesel or gas vehicle. Our diesel business caters Chevy and Dodge as well Ford. We are manufactures of a complete line of unique performance, maintenance and accessory items. We also maintain warehouse distributor status for many big names in the industry.

www.dieselsite.com is one of many websites owned by Riley Industries, a family owned and operated business that has been in the industry since 1997. We were the “pioneers” to enter the internet realm in the light duty diesel performance, accessory and maintenance world. We have watched many companies grow and many companies come and go since we started. We stay strong due to our commitment to customer service and integrity to do what is right in dealing with anything that comes our way. No one here at Dieselsite will try to sell you a product that you really do not need. I would rather make a friend than sell a bill of goods to you and therefore only have a customer for one transaction. A good friend once told me years ago “Too many companies spend all their time and money in recruiting new customers, and too few spend one minute on keeping an old one”. I want happy return customers who trust me.

We strive to have good prices, and in many cases, they are simply tough to beat. We still carry some of the products that are saturated in the market and spread pretty thin. But make no mistake, we won't be wasting time trying to compete with the people who are giving those popular items away. We have those products available at the MAP pricing required by the manufacturer and we won't jeopardize our relationships with suppliers to make an extra dollar.We have unique items at great prices and we use only the best in parts to manufacture our quality parts. We work with about 200 warehouses around the country to get you the product the soonest we possibly can. We understand that your truck is possibly your livelihood and must be back in running order as soon as possible. Sometimes it is just that perfect present you are buying yourself that you cannot wait one more day for. We will do our best to get it out to you as soon as possible. Most of our shipments go out the same day they are ordered.

My favorite of our vehicles is a 7.3L Powerstroke diesel. Over the past several years, it has been modified from the simplest of “goodies” to the very respectable truck that is today. I wouldn't sell you anything I wouldn't put on my own truck. It's that simple.You can feel confident that if you order products from our store, you can be assured you'll get the best possible quality along with any service you need after the sale.

I will do whatever I can to help you though any issue you have to insure you will be back to see us again and again. That is my promise to you.

Bob Riley, owner - Riley Industries
http://www.dieselsite.com/
http://www.blueovalsite.com/

Old 10-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Beerstalker
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have done business with Bob and the Dieselsite before and he was great to work with. There was a small problem with my order and he did everything he could to get it taken care of right away, even though the only proof that I had was my word. I will definitley be doing business with them again in the future and will recommend them to anyone.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:19 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
This is great news.