Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Titus Canyon

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:23 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by racerchick21
I don't know, all the drive-thru's here are chains.......Sonic maybe? Fernley ought to pick up some what with Lowe's and Super Walmart there now. Lovelock though, I don't know, it's pretty far out there.
I moved to Fallabama on purpose, just to be close to its diverse hub of social activity!

The Hwy 50 construction is down to the last 8 miles or so through Hazen. They're in the process of completing the second half of the bridge over the railroad tracks, the rest of the 4 lane is done, so hopefully sometime soon!
It was indeed Sonic! I remember now, because we don't have those here.
All joking aside, I think that's a pretty nice part of the country up there. The people are very friendly and everything a person needs is right there. I hope it dosen't grow too big too fast and get crowded.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:52 AM
racerchick21
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveBricks
It was indeed Sonic! I remember now, because we don't have those here.
All joking aside, I think that's a pretty nice part of the country up there. The people are very friendly and everything a person needs is right there. I hope it dosen't grow too big too fast and get crowded.
You & me both! That's why I moved here. I'm hoping were far enough from the interstate that things will stay pretty even out here. (And two people moved out of the area when I moved in, so it actually got less crowded lol). Construction on new houses has pretty much stopped out here. They had originally thought of putting the new Lowe's in the old Walmart building, but some local business owners got together and bought it so that wouldn't happen. So, now it sits empty for over a year. Gotta love the small towns!