Notices
Canadian National Chapter British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan/Manitoba,Ontario and Nova Scotia

Where are all the Easterners?

Old 02-27-2008, 10:25 PM
96sherm
Post Fiend
96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Skoda
Sherm you ever have any big problems with your truck? cause this problem here is testing the love i have for my truck...
touch wood...not a one. i bought it with 100000 on it, it had a clean record. nothing but oil changes, new tires, and the cruise control recall done on it before me. i've put 48000 on it and not so much as a sputter except for the bad gas from superstore. i drove from here to home, 10000k return trip, had to replace the u-joint this side of thunder bay, but thats maintenance. i love my truck, take awesome care of it and it returns the favor.

say, i'm terribly sorry for your trouble, hope you soon get to the bottom of it!!!

Old 02-27-2008, 11:51 PM
ZBIGBIG19TH
Elder User
ZBIGBIG19TH is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
So how much did he nailed you for those 2 plugs?Should ask him if he does any mechanic work at home??

Old 02-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Skoda
Elder User
Skoda is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by ZBIGBIG19TH
So how much did he nailed you for those 2 plugs?Should ask him if he does any mechanic work at home??
it cost me 100 bucks plus tax, not as bad as I thought it would be, but that 100 bucks could of been an oil change. Thats a great idea, give him some thing to do while drinking une 50 labatte blue , but seriously it is defenitly some thing to look into, just got to go back to the dealer and ask...

Zbig you got any pics of your excursion? is it black? 4wd?

sherm you got any pics as well? hows the sale coming along with the project F-150?

Old 02-28-2008, 09:28 PM
96sherm
Post Fiend
96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.96sherm has a spectacular reputation.
pics of my screw are in my gallery, had a couple of inquireys on the '83, but no takers yet... hopefully by spring, but whenever is a bonus.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:29 PM
96sherm
Post Fiend
say where's some pics of your baby??

Old 02-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Skoda
Elder User

Sence these pics I have aquired one kill and a concreate wall that said no

Though I can't take credit for the kill by myself, I and my buddy for my b-day went to the industry area with a scrapped car on his trailler and riped the thing apart with are trucks (not bad for 9 cylinders ) it may seem le redneck and stupid but it was well worth the enterainment it provided

Old 02-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Skoda
Elder User
checked out your gallery there sherm, that f150 of yours is really clean... I'am sure the wife is some what jelus I bight my tongue some times, that I didn't get a crew cab, oh the extra room. how long did it take you to fab up that box?

Old 02-29-2008, 12:34 AM
ZBIGBIG19TH
Elder User
ZBIGBIG19TH is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
100$for 2 plugs?Give me the address so I'll make sure to miss him.
Got some picks but don't know how to post them.Tryed to sponsor
the site but I don't have pay-pal.LOL.
I'am really screwed.LOL
Used to have a GM car and GM's mecanic doing some side jobs with parts for good
prices.That's why I'am asking about it.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:57 AM
96sherm
Post Fiend
thats a sweet truck skoda!!! i was looking for something like that but i've stopped looking now with the papoose on the way... gotta limit spending for a while

yeah the truck gets quite a but more care and attention than someone else, but she got over it

the box cover took me about 3 days or so...a hard frame with real tonneau material glued to it. hinged and all...

Old 02-29-2008, 06:50 PM
Skoda
Elder User
yea it does look pretty sweet, it has its strings

100bucks for the job ain that bad it was taken to the ford dealer... (it is what it is)

you don`t need pay pal to post pics here but IÓm sure donating to FTE wouldn`t be a bad idea

you just need a host site (I`ll post the link to it tonight when IÓm on my computer.

then you click on the browse button, and go to were you saved the picture example: my documents, pictures, `They Excursion`don`t forget to pick teh right pixel size or your imge is goign to be pretty small (I usaully go with 600X800pixels) Then click host it.

you`ll see the picture of your fine rig and some http links high light the one (intended for FORUM) copy and paste it to the very bopot responce) your typing in now.

GM huh what did you have camaro, transam

sherm you ever go hunting

Old 02-29-2008, 09:26 PM
96sherm
Post Fiend
what sort of strings??

yeah i love hunting... do a lot of goose/duck hunting, and deer in the fall. you guys do much??

Old 03-01-2008, 06:57 AM
Skoda
Elder User
Yea went up north about 14-15 hours with my buddy, we got lucky and ended up taking home a bearI always wanted to do goose/duck hunting, have you benn succeful with it? do you use an auto or pump shoty?

"what kind of strins" you don't wonna know

http://imageshack.us/ heres the link Zbig it's a free web hosting service, so no money out of the pocket, witch is nice

Old 03-01-2008, 07:28 AM
96sherm
Post Fiend
never been bear hunting, wouldn't mind the opportunity though. i'd really like a chance at some wild boar. last year was my first time bird hunting and i started to get decent with it towards the end of the season. spring goose season will soon be opening... i hope to get out a few times for that. i use a 12g winchester pump, but its an older gun in beautiful shape passed to me from my pa. i want to get a cheap synthetic one for beating around so this one don't get damaged.

i use a marlin 308 MX for bigger game... beautiful little gun. what do you use??

Old 03-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Skoda
Elder User
to tell you the truth the only thing I know aboout it was that it was a 30/30 other then that I'am very clueless about it. It was my buddies idea to head out hunting I just went out for the ride and shot it, mmmm good meat espeacaily after the tribe had smoked it. Besides the culture shock, I've lernt I could eat things never thought imaginable

well it seems we've talked about trucks...guns... I believe the next thing would be ladies but I've been worng before

Zbig how those pics coming hope we don't have to referre you to a step by step article

Old 03-02-2008, 07:32 AM
96sherm
Post Fiend
lol...sounds like the conversation between my buddy and i last night. we covered quads, trucks and women... quads and trucks we figured out, the jury is still out on the women...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where are all the Easterners?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.