Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Allmost raced a Duramax!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 10:25 PM
crapr6
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Allmost raced a Duramax!

Well after fixing my truck from the misfire it had (bad #8 inj, search my name and you'll see the thread i had going) i was driving it around town tonight to bleed out the air in the fuel system. Well what do you know i pull up to a red light and a Duramax pulled up to me on my right. I looked over and he looked all pissed for some unknown reason, so i just wack my throttle with the truck in drive and it just torques up the chassie. Next thing you know he is on his brake pedal spooling up his truck! iam now game for giving this guy a beat down. Well 3 streetbikes pull behind me and then 2 of them decide to go around the side of me and pull next to me to beat me off the line, the other guy stayed behind me the whole time. So iam not going to run the duramax since these bikes are next to me and i dont want to run the bikers over, so the light turns green the duramax rip's 1st and then chirps 2nd gear (his truck seemed to be bonestock!) and the bikes in front of me take off so i then stomp on my throttle and cover the guy behind me with BLACK soot. The guy behind me pulled over and waited for the smoke to clear! I had to turn off the main road and that was the end of the story. Sorry for a long post but atleast i smoked out 1 of the 3 bikers!
Erik

Old 08-13-2007, 10:32 PM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I wouldn't smoke out a motorcyclist. They don't have any protection from anything. If someone in a car can't see through my smoke, at least they have something to be in if something did go wrong. Darking out a biker is another story.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:35 PM
crapr6
Senior User
Originally Posted by strokin_it7.3
I wouldn't smoke out a motorcyclist. They don't have any protection from anything. If someone in a car can't see through my smoke, at least they have something to be in if something did go wrong. Darking out a biker is another story.
I hear yeah but atleast i didnt run the other 2 bikers off the road that cut me off.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:41 PM
medhvac
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
they are some of the worst drivers on the road, they think they can go around you on the side of the road and not wait for traffic!and and i have a bike! they make a bad name for us all! good smoke job!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Tenn01PSD350
Post Fiend
Just remember, everyone we "smoke" will have formed an opinion of diesel truck drivers as well. Doesn't always seem to stop me from doing it though. Sometimes certain folks need smoking.

Most of those vehicles sound sort of like Baaaah-baaaaaah-baaaaah while really not going anywhere very fast at all. Just a lot of annoying noise.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:47 PM
totin_tools
Elder User
Smoked a biker today. He figured he was better than everyone else and had the hammer lane down below the recommended speed. Once I got around him I let him have it.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:48 PM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Tenn01PSD350
Most of those vehicles sound sort of like Baaaah-baaaaaah-baaaaah while really not going anywhere very fast at all. Just a lot of annoying noise.
LOL mike look at this video. I have this vid on my myspace page, it's a classic to the ricer-haters. I laugh my azz off every time i watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArzG2zGXj4&eurl=

Old 08-13-2007, 10:51 PM
indebt
Posting Guru
hey I ride a street bike and a dirt bike and everyone always looks at us in bad ways. I am responsible and safe, but......I do think bikers are a-holes that dont consider the risks of being stupid.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:57 PM
crapr6
Senior User
I used to ride streetbikes year round for many years and i never cut people off at red lights, never used the "motorcycle lane", if there was traffic i waited for it to clear. I rode like i was driving a car/truck, but just watch the drivers around me since people in cars/trucks dont see us bikers. Anyway i was more pissed that i couldn't race this duramax since 2 of these guys cut me off, but i keep my cool and let them go ahead of me then just stomped on it from there. After the smoked cleared the biker behind me just passed me with no middle finger or any actions to showing he was pissed so i guess he just thought my truck is a smoking peace of junk like many other think when they see the soot coming out.
Anyway i heard the duramaxes run strong and iam not sure if he could have beat me but i would have giving him level 6 on the dp tuner (140hp) and just give it hell.
Erik

Old 08-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Tenn01PSD350
Post Fiend
LOL mike look at this video. I have this vid on my myspace page, it's a classic to the ricer-haters. I laugh my azz off every time i watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArzG2zGXj4&eurl=
That was great. But then I again, I'll drink to most anything.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:02 PM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
"while youre sitting on the side of the road.... some jackhole in a civic.... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhmmmm baahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (breath) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bbbbbbbbbbbwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Dude i think we just got passed by a weedeater

click on his name and look at the british one too

Old 08-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Tenn01PSD350
Post Fiend
"while youre sitting on the side of the road.... some jackhole in a civic.... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhmmmm baahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (breath) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bbbbbbbbbbbwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Dude i think we just got passed by a weedeater

click on his name and look at the british one too
I looked at most but check this one out. I about wet myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huXKM...elated&search=

Old 08-14-2007, 12:44 AM
k2vailkid
Senior User
Originally Posted by Tenn01PSD350
I looked at most but check this one out. I about wet myself:
Comedy! I want to see the part at the end when the driver of the jeep rolls up...