Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Beat a 6.0PSD yesterday.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 10:10 AM
whitetr
Mountain Pass
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Beat a 6.0PSD yesterday.

SO we go to breakfast yesterday with the parents and as we are leaving, me and dad are sitting side by side at a stop light. DP tuner is in 80 econo mode and I touch the throttle a couple times to tease the old man. Well, the light turns greena and he is on it like a stink on ****. So I roll into it and walk away from him..... All mom can say when we get to the house is "That thing sure leaves a cloud of smoke doesn't it". Dad, nothing to say at all.
I expect the mod questions to start anytime.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:23 AM
NS F250
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by whitetr
SO we go to breakfast yesterday with the parents and as we are leaving, me and dad are sitting side by side at a stop light. DP tuner is in 80 econo mode and I touch the throttle a couple times to tease the old man. Well, the light turns greena and he is on it like a stink on ****. So I roll into it and walk away from him..... All mom can say when we get to the house is "That thing sure leaves a cloud of smoke doesn't it". Dad, nothing to say at all.
I expect the mod questions to start anytime.
Sweet, but you better tell him that the 6 liter can't be modded, otherwise you might have a problem once he tunes it.