6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

The honeymoon is NOT over just yet...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Bobmarlin
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The honeymoon is NOT over just yet...

So the original poster comes back in here all butt hurt and starts his nonsense when I was at work and our fearless leader (Tim) closed it down before I could respond to the derogatory comments he made towards several of us here regarding our complete and total disbelief in any part of his fabricated story. I will not use his name but will refer to him as "ordfay wentyfourtay" so he does not realize it is his dumb butt I am speaking about.

Dude, go away! You know that every single facet of that lie was retarded dont you? Do you believe that you have a possessed truck? It is IMPOSSIBLE for those events you described to have actually occurred so go blow that smoke up your husbands dress not ours. I know you stated in you reply that we were "warned not to call you a troll" and that was ssooooo sccarryyyyy I almost let it go but alas I could not.

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt as did many of the decent guys on this board but the more I/we thought about it the more absurd you story became. It is not OUR fault you came in here telling the story of the haunted truck that shifts itself and conveniently has a locked ignition as well, taking you seven miles to stop while being tailed by the police.

Do YOU believe that nonsense yourself or is that just a story you made up for the police to keep them behind you while you ate the dope that was in your pocket in an attempt to stay out of jail? I like my story much better and it much more believable too. Notice that I did NOT call you a pole smoker or a nutswinger or whatever it was you called me as that would be rude and I am tired of our wonderful Moderator Tim suspending me every time this occurs. So why dont you just get bent and go away for now.....

Now you have a nice day and dont forget to write!

BTW...Hi Tim!

Last edited by Bobmarlin; 08-07-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:41 PM
yamaguy
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea we should just forget this guy. HE is probably back i MOPAR land crying about his blown trans.

Old 08-07-2007, 08:48 PM
big kahuna
Junior User
Unhappy

OH you mean that stuff was not fact ? i have been up nite and day trying to apply quantum physics to it and almost had the answer .

BK

Old 08-08-2007, 12:09 AM
mudslingur
Senior User
My explination brought to you,by alot of mountain dew

I don't usally hang out in the diesel forums,but this story reminds me of the movie with them trucks that took over that gas station.If his truck has a big a$$ green face too,it could be true.Mabye the truck from the movie and a benz got it on, and there truck is making its debu.

Just sayin,theres some wierd stuff happenin now days

Old 08-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Fordman_Evs
Senior User
Originally Posted by mudslingur
I don't usally hang out in the diesel forums,but this story reminds me of the movie with them trucks that took over that gas station.If his truck has a big a$$ green face too,it could be true.Mabye the truck from the movie and a benz got it on, and there truck is making its debu.

Just sayin,theres some wierd stuff happenin now days
That movie was Maximum Overdrive. Scared the crap out of me as a kid.
Evs

Old 08-08-2007, 04:45 AM
jam105
Senior User
Hey the spirit of Christina could have gotten out of that old Chevy and got into a good truck!

Old 08-08-2007, 07:08 AM
m350
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think the car in the movie,,,, Christine,, was a Plymouth !

Old 08-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Bobmarlin
Senior User
Yamaguy, BK, Mudslingur, EVS, Jam and m350 that is EXACTLY how this thread should be treated! Laughed at and made fun of. Good job guys! Wasnt there a Steven King movie about some deranged truck driver? If I am not mistaken it was Dennis Weaver that was the driver or was he the guy the truck was chasing?

Old 08-08-2007, 10:24 AM
DAVID'S97F250HD
Posting Guru
My 97 with the 7.3 just did this last night..............it can REALLY happen guys.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:55 AM
wassabe
Senior User
Originally Posted by Bobmarlin
Yamaguy, BK, Mudslingur, EVS, Jam and m350 that is EXACTLY how this thread should be treated! Laughed at and made fun of. Good job guys! Wasnt there a Steven King movie about some deranged truck driver? If I am not mistaken it was Dennis Weaver that was the driver or was he the guy the truck was chasing?
Denis Weaver was being chased by a Ford truck that the driver couldn't control. Every time the driver tried to turn the ignition off it would stick, and when he put it in neutral it would slow down to 55 MPH and suddenly jump back into gear. My favorite part of the movie is when he was being chased by seven police cars. If I remember correctly, the cops even threw down spike strips to try and stop the possessed Ford truck. Remember the end of the movie? The driver calls everyone names and then disappears. It's a decent movie, but very unbelievable.

Old 08-08-2007, 02:20 PM
supeRobertduty
Laughing Gas
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
could be "DUEL" 1971 ?

Old 08-08-2007, 02:45 PM
juniorf350
Senior User
there is no need to have a retaliation thread.

Old 08-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Bobmarlin
Senior User
Originally Posted by wassabe
Denis Weaver was being chased by a Ford truck that the driver couldn't control. Every time the driver tried to turn the ignition off it would stick, and when he put it in neutral it would slow down to 55 MPH and suddenly jump back into gear. My favorite part of the movie is when he was being chased by seven police cars. If I remember correctly, the cops even threw down spike strips to try and stop the possessed Ford truck. Remember the end of the movie? The driver calls everyone names and then disappears. It's a decent movie, but very unbelievable.
THAT'S the one I was thinking of Wassabe! You have an excellent memory...

Old 08-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Bobmarlin
Senior User
Originally Posted by juniorf350
there is no need to have a retaliation thread.
Junior if you read closely you will see that myself and a few of the guys are discussing classic cinema only. This is in no way, shape or form a retaliatory thread. Just polite discussion among some level headed adults is all.....

Old 08-08-2007, 04:17 PM
kudos383
Junior User
Originally Posted by Bobmarlin
Junior if you read closely you will see that myself and a few of the guys are discussing classic cinema only. This is in no way, shape or form a retaliatory thread. Just polite discussion among some level headed adults is all.....
But it started a little on the mean side,I myself after havein the 6.uh-oh,and now drivein an 06 8.1 chebby(though I really miss and want my blue oval)dont feel welcome here at fte no more.guy's get really defenseive if you hint toward something may be wrong with your ford.dont flame me or call troll,My best truck ever 2002 7.3.Even ford gave me the x-plan to help get me back,but trading in the 06 f250,on the chebby really upsided me.JMO

Quick Reply: The honeymoon is NOT over just yet...