Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

F600 wedged against my house!!!oops !!

Old 07-30-2007, 02:48 PM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Red face F600 wedged against my house!!!oops !!

Well I did it now!!! I have to wait till wife comes home to help me get my truck-box away from the house!! As you know probably,I am buildind some big trucks. I also have a cottage on Lake Erie and another that share 1 drive. The trouble started when I pulled out today and not enough clearance to the house. CRAP!!!no big deal--scraped a 6'' mark on side---I can fix it!!LOL!!!
I did not think clearance was a problem and now I have to swing in wide so I clear. Those F100s are looking better all the time!LOL!!!!My neighbors think I have gone crazy--and my wife will too!!!! Bill

Old 07-30-2007, 03:06 PM
jareddill
Senior User
jareddill is starting off with a positive reputation.
we need pics of this adventure

Old 07-30-2007, 03:11 PM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
That`s too bad but it`s good to hear no real major damage happened.
We all have ''little things'' happen once in a while, it`s all part of playing with our toys.

Old 07-30-2007, 04:07 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
Bill,

I'm thinking that we need some pics of your latest escapades to properly commiserate, laugh, jeer, hang our heads, poke fun of, etc with you.

I'd love to have a big truck....I just don't have the room

Glad it wasn't serious
Bobby

Old 07-30-2007, 04:14 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
You could always explain to the wife about swerving and losing control from the bee stinging ya on the thigh, right Branden?

Old 07-30-2007, 05:02 PM
eman92082
Posting Guru
eman92082 is a name known to alleman92082 is a name known to alleman92082 is a name known to alleman92082 is a name known to alleman92082 is a name known to alleman92082 is a name known to all
Just tell your Wife that you'll both be laughing about this in 10 years.... Then run !......

Old 07-30-2007, 05:38 PM
ALBUQ F-1
Post Fiend
ALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by WALFORD'S 56
no big deal--scraped a 6'' mark on side---I can fix it!!
You can fix the truck or the house?!

Old 07-30-2007, 06:46 PM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Well guys the truck is on the loose!!! The wife came home and held a sheet of 1/8 '' hard plastic between the house and the box and I came out of it with only scratches and a small dent!!! CRAP!!! I will have pics soon,have to wait till she is feeling like adding pics--right now is not a good time to ask for a favor,if you know what I mean!!haha!!!!!! This 56 is BIGGGGG and with a 14'box and 4' extra attic it is huge!!! I am making into an office on wheels---and a motorhome--poor-boy style--haha!!! The other trucks will be a cummings diesel truck and the other is a car-hauler for avanti and the Marmon is now in Pa.,and my buddy has it. We made a deal and I got a 99 dodge diesel extra cab -salvage title for the 56 F700 marmon herrington that he wanted also....I hated to part with it,but he will make it a nice truck. I am also building a 56 F100 with ksmiths wrecker cab and a frame from lastchance55 in Alabama--a real nice guy. I will be going to get frame soon---Have to go to INDY and pick up a 1975 CUSHMAN 3wheel scooter I got cheap----need more toys!!!!haha!!!! Bill

Old 07-30-2007, 07:51 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
Bill,

You have an amazing wife!!! Give her a big squeeze.

Bobby

Old 07-30-2007, 09:27 PM
frankcowan
Senior User
frankcowan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bill

you have a good plan -- load the CUSHMAN 3wheel scooter into the 56 F100 bed. Drive the 56 F100 onto the car-hauler. Drive the BIGGGGG 56 with a 14'box onto the trailer and pull with the cummings diesel truck. That will provide plenty of space for more toys.

Frank

Old 07-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Sorry to hijack this thread but is this coe in near Blaine Lake Sask. Frank? This scenery looks familiar...https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...154909&width=2

Old 07-31-2007, 11:57 AM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
I now have the truck safely moved and the house suffered slight cuts and abrasions and the 56 F600 is now looking at vinyl wrap around the box --like the semis and vanbodies you see advertising on the sides of their truck. Do you think FTE would pay to advertise on side of my F600??? I am thinkin' of a scene of all my hotrods I have had at the old QUAKER STATE gas station I worked at when I was 16. COOL!!! Bill

Old 07-31-2007, 02:33 PM
ksmith203
Posting Guru
ksmith203 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Bill, I want to go to pickup the frame with you.

Mo, how much for the coe?

Old 07-31-2007, 04:58 PM
Fomoko1
KS, I have no idea of the ceo price or if this is the even owned by the same person I`m thinking of near Saskatoon, Sask at a place called Blaine Lake. There is a farm yard full of many old trucks that are owned by Don Pool.
I found the coe picture in Frank Cowan`s album titled: donor roll back bed so we`ll have to hear from him as to where this ceo is actually from to be sure.

Last edited by Fomoko1; 07-31-2007 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:27 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Did someone say Saskatoon?

Attached Images  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F600 wedged against my house!!!oops !!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.