The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

First Thing Stolen From Truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I catch somebody messing with my truck or its contents, and they'll get a little Western justice. I pretty much carry my .45 everywhere I go, and even though I've never had a problem, I definetly am not going to let somebody take advantage of my apparent good nature.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:57 PM
godblessmud
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea ima little worryed about people taking my CB antennas once i get them, specially since with the size of my truck i generally have to park further away from the entrance to places

Old 09-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Dean88
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by godblessmud
yea ima little worryed about people taking my CB antennas once i get them, specially since with the size of my truck i generally have to park further away from the entrance to places
You can still park close, just get there early to get 4 parkin spots. I got a friend with a '86 F350 4 door dual with massive front and rear bumpers, 6" lift, etc. and I went to a mall with him, and he took up 4 parkin places to fit it. Security guards were pretty irate with us, but he just shook his head and said repaint the parkin lot with spaces big enough to fit his truck. They just got red in the face and drove off.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:39 PM
91 F-150 Farm Truck
Senior User
Somebody at a party busted my fuel pump relay. I found out who it was but couldn't find him. in the mean time my crappy truck went way worse with keying and dents. Finally I walked out on some guy trying to steal my tires. I broke his nose. Nobody has touched my truck since. You just need to catch them and mount their blood on the truck somewhere, nobody will touch your truck again.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:10 AM
broncosoldier
Junior User
i posted earlier, but i had another happen this weekend. im stationed right across the bridge from dc. there is alot of worthless people there. i was standin right behind my truck talkin to my buddy when some idiot came right up with a slimjim, opened my door and started tryin to take the radio out. he got a surprise when he had a .40 cal pistol with hydroschock rounds in his face. he said hey man this is my truck. when my buddy took my keys walked over and started it up, he changed his tune. (i wanst in dc so no i wanst carrying a concealed weapon illegally. was still in va). i knew the cop that showed up and the guy about crapped himself when he came up and called me by my first name. he told me he would have shot him if it were him. i told him the scum wasnt worth the paperwork. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FREAKIN RETARDED???!!!!

Old 09-20-2007, 12:10 AM
ididntdoit99
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
there must be a bunch of bored *** hicks here in iowa,

my stereo was stolen out of my s-10 after i left it on the side of the road one night in a storm,

my cd player was stolen out of my suzuki a couple years ago right outside my apartment, but they couldn't get the subs and amp out.

my cd player was taken out of my f-150 at the same apartment about a year later, this time my alarm went off, but it only takes half a second to tear the damn thing out... that night was a big heist... they got like 10 cars in the parking lot, and mine was the one that finally scared them away.

my **** is locked and alarmed all the time now... and it sits about 12 inches away from my dog when it's sitting at home all week while i'm working.

but i still wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.... it's to be expected when you have nice ****.

Old 09-20-2007, 08:42 PM
ford4life69
Posting Guru

i dont have nice **** but i have managed to have three spare tires stolen out of the bed of my truck and a box of tools out of my tool chest. i kept forgetting to lock it and i think someone saw me get into it one night. same thing with the tires i didn't have them chained and locked in the way i do now. people steal stupid **** all the time and it hacks me clean the hell off when it happens. i have a cheapo crap alarm from o'reilleys that i put in myself but if i ever get the means i'm going to have a real alarm put in. i don't carry expensive stuff and i don't put my cb antennae out unless i intend on using it (bennie of having a magnetic one i stick on the toolbox) so most people don't even know it's in there... specially with the window tint i've got.

i know who took my last spare... well.. i've seen him and followed him for a while one day after work when he had the ***** enough to drive BACK through my part of town. if i ever see the fool again i've got a valve stem core puller in the truck now and have every intention of using it.. just loosen it up enough that it leaks slowly and they get in and drive off with a going flat tire and destroy it. help karma along a bit. then be the one to offer a helping hand and put the tire in my truck and drive off. i'd pay for a new used spare tire just to screw the guy up. the cops won't do **** unless it's marked with something that identifies it as yours that they can verify. so putting your sn on fte won't work ya know.

theives are stupid generally or they wldn't have to resort to theivery to survive... either that or they're just malicious anyway. either way, they deserve to get their asses kicked...