Alaska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

What is your plans for the 4th. Everybody Everywhere

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 11:20 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up What is your plans for the 4th. Everybody Everywhere

We are going to Memorial Beach to camp over night. May leave tonight if we get back from town soon enough. This is the closest sandy beach for us, About 30 miles and a mile hike. Will be able to see the Cruise Ships go by in the Channel. With no other lights around it is a cool sight to see these floating cities at night when they are 15 miles out and coming at ya. We will touch off some fire works and cook venisen steak over the fire on Alder sticks. Throw a Crab Pot in at low tide and pull it at high tide. Tides are running about 15 feet right know. Prolly catch a Halibut and a few Rock cod serf fishing.

Everybody anywhere chime in on your plans. Be nice to know what everyone else is doing. Would like to here all yer ideas and help plan for next year.

Old 07-03-2007, 02:16 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Bump back to top

Old 07-04-2007, 11:04 AM
gt250
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just got home from work yesterday, so I probably won't do much today. Arctic you still doing the live chat?

Old 07-04-2007, 11:48 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Let's do er

Ya gt I have been wanting to. Let's try every Friday night around 6:00 to whenever. We can get our own Chat Room if need be. Graythorn3 will be traveling for a couple of weeks but will jump in when he can. As will others.
As for what I'm doing so far today is sitting on my sore *** typing on FTE. Wife took the boy's camping where I said before. They left last night in the rain and wind. I'm a little laid up right now but hope to feel up to going out and checking on then later. Got some friends with them so I am sure they are Ok. Wish I felt better. I'm so sick and tiered of being sick and tiered. Boats hooked to Rusty and ready to launch And the Bay is full of Silvers. And I haven't been able to get out of the house for a week. But I am going out no mater how bad it hurts. Cuz I luv to