Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

~~~~~~ BOSCHHID Kit - 5 sets Group Buy - US$141 Shipped

Old 06-26-2007, 06:24 PM
illumination technik
FTE Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
~~~~~~ BOSCHHID Kit - 5 sets Group Buy ~~~ US$141 Shipped

BOSCHHID Kit - 5 sets Group Buy<o></o>

Illumination Technik is proud to offer this GROUP BUY deal to https://www.ford-trucks.com on this market only HID kit with <st1:country-region><st1>German</st1>y</st1:country-region> technology.

BOSCHHID Kit come with a pair of made in <st1:country-region><st1>Germany</st1></st1:country-region> ballast, light bulbs, harness, relays and all installation necessaries.<o></o>

BOSCHHID was appoved by the followings:

E-mark
ISO9001: 2000
IEC68-2-6
EN60529
EMC CISPR22
ICE
<o></o>

Light Bulb Fitment:<o></o>

H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2C, D2R and D2S<o></o>

Colour Temperature:<o></o>

3000K, 4300K, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k and 12000k<o></o>

Two Years Warranty Provided<o></o>

Pricing per set, DHL/FedEx shipping included!<o></o>

$141
for bulb H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007
$151
for bulb H4 with halogen bulb
$166
for bulb D2C, D2R and D2S
$216
for bulb H4 Hi/Lo Bi-Xenon
$261
for bulb H4 Hi/Lo 2 pair of HID bulb and ballast
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]--><o></o>
*All items are in US dollars<o></o>
<o></o>

Payment Method<o></o>

PayPal is the only way for payment. <o></o>

Please send e-mail to info@illuminationtechnik.com to confirm with us and we will send a payment request e-mail to customers.

Our PayPal account is info@illuminationtechnik.com.<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
How This Group Buy Works<o></o>

There are 5 slots available per order. Once these 5 slots are filled we will:<o></o>

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1)Collect the payments <o></o>

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2)<!--[endif]-->Items will be shipped out and tracking numbers will be provided to the 5 customers within 72 hours after all payments are set<o></o>

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3)<!--[endif]-->Items will reach customers within 7 business days after the shipment<o></o>

For more information please contact us by info@illuminationtechnik.com. Our website is www.illuminationtechnik.com. Thank you for all interests, all e-mails will be replied within 12 hours. For vehicles light bulbs references please visit this site.<o>

</o>
https://www.ford-trucks.com 5GB#1<o></o>

1.<o></o>
2.<o></o>
3.<o></o>
4.<o></o>
5.<o></o>

Last edited by illumination technik; 06-26-2007 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:06 PM
carbonmetallic
Senior User
Will this HID kit provide a low beam and high beam? I have an 07 Expedition, H13 (9008) high and low beam.

Also which color is the factory look HID 4300K or 6000K? THanks

Old 06-29-2007, 10:32 PM
illumination technik
FTE Sponsor
Originally Posted by carbonmetallic
Will this HID kit provide a low beam and high beam? I have an 07 Expedition, H13 (9008) high and low beam.

Also which color is the factory look HID 4300K or 6000K? THanks

Thank you for your interest.

07 Expedition is a nice ride with good equipment and they are using H13 High & low beam headlamp. If you want to exchange to Bosch HID you need a H13 hi/lo bi-xenon kit and the price will be same as H4 hi/lo bi-xenon --- US$216 shipping included for this group buy. With Made in Germany ballast this is the best you can get in the market.

For colour temperature, most OEM HID use 4300k. At the same time most of OEM HID use with projector head light so their colour will be partly depend on the lens' quality. Since 07 Expedition is using reflector head lamp, you can try 6000k to match the OEM colour.

Thank you for your interest and best regards

Illumination Technik

Old 07-04-2007, 02:25 PM
illumination technik
FTE Sponsor
Thank you for all emails.
The 1st order of GB is over and waiting for shipment.

2nd order is not got 3 space leftToreador_Diese

1. Toreador Diese 9007 hi/low 6000k
2. Toreador Diese 9007 hi/low 6000k

Old 07-09-2007, 03:47 PM
carbonmetallic
Senior User
someone mentioned that these kits are illegal to add to cars/trucks that donot come standard with HID lights. Is that correct? Something with the headlight assembly being a reflective type not a projection type and blinding on coming traffic.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:29 PM
illumination technik
FTE Sponsor
Originally Posted by carbonmetallic
someone mentioned that these kits are illegal to add to cars/trucks that donot come standard with HID lights. Is that correct? Something with the headlight assembly being a reflective type not a projection type and blinding on coming traffic.
It mostly depends on how you tune up you light bulb. Most people who got problem with cop because they set the light bulb angle too high to disdurb other drivers on road. Usually experienced technian will set the bulb angle a bit lower than usual than there will be no problem.

I use my reflector headlight with 6000k HID for 5 years and never have a problem with cops

Old 07-10-2007, 07:43 AM
illumination technik
FTE Sponsor
9007 and H13 bi xenon now in stock for $216~~~

Here is a new picture for BOSCH HID kit

Old 07-12-2007, 03:40 AM
guiri
Posting Guru
For my 05 Excursion, which kit should I get so I get low and high beams?I think I use 9007's

Also, what would the output be between Sylvania Silverstar 55/65 and these?

Are 55 watts available and is the kit BULBS only or the whole headlight assembly?

Thanks

George

Old 07-12-2007, 07:49 AM
illumination technik
FTE Sponsor
Thank you for your interest.

For 2005 Excursion which is using H13 (9008) Hi/Lo but not 9007. You should get Bosch H13 Hi/Lo bi xenon price $216 on this GB.

Sylvania Silverstar or any other aftermarket light bulbs give you the good colour but not the brightness. The colour will look good, maybe blue or purple but cannot even compare with the brightness from HID kit. In addition the light bulb life is short. You might consider a normal light bulb replacement burn out at least once a year. I have experience with PIAA light bulb from Japan. They look good and the quality looks great but too easy to burn out (every 6 months!). They cost around $60 a pair few year ago.

Sorry sir no 55w is avalible and we are selling HID Kit but not the whole headlight assembly with housing.

Again thank you for your interest I hope I did help you a bit.

Originally Posted by guiri
For my 05 Excursion, which kit should I get so I get low and high beams?I think I use 9007's

Also, what would the output be between Sylvania Silverstar 55/65 and these?

Are 55 watts available and is the kit BULBS only or the whole headlight assembly?

Thanks

George

Old 07-12-2007, 04:37 PM
guiri
Posting Guru
Well, I have a HID spotlight at home that's only 35 watts and I know how powerful it is. So, you are saying that these will be brighter than the Sylvanias and that they fit right inside my current headlight and all I have to do is connect/install the wires and you are sure that it will fit my 05 Excursion?

Thanks again

George

Old 07-12-2007, 08:08 PM
illumination technik
FTE Sponsor
Thank you for your interest George

It is not fair to compare Sylvanias light bulb to any HID kit. By replacing a light bulb you can have a better light colour but not the lumen rate. HID kit has Ballasts and High-intensity discharge bulbs which a normal halogen light bulb replacement cannot comapre. YES our HID kit will surely brighter than the Sylvanias halogen light bulbs.

I have never install HID kit to 05 Excursion so I cannot gurantee a 100% fitment. But on the other hand as long as you buy the same light bulb size HID kit as your original light bulb (H13 (9008) Hi/Lo) there should be no problem at all. We sold thousand of them and we seldom have fitment problem.

Again thank you for your interest.

Well, I have a HID spotlight at home that's only 35 watts and I know how powerful it is. So, you are saying that these will be brighter than the Sylvanias and that they fit right inside my current headlight and all I have to do is connect/install the wires and you are sure that it will fit my 05 Excursion?

Thanks again

George

Last edited by illumination technik; 07-12-2007 at 08:17 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:01 PM
guiri
Posting Guru
Thanks. I just dont' want to buy something I'm not sure will fit because if it doesn't, I've lost money and i"m not smart enough to modify it.

Is there any kind of refund option if it does NOT fit? Also, do you have an idea/estimate how much brighter it is?

Thanks

George

Old 07-13-2007, 07:25 AM
carbonmetallic
Senior User
george keep in mind that these aftermarkets are illegal. THey can blind oncoming traffic if not installed correctly.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:25 AM
illumination technik
FTE Sponsor
I can understand your concern.

We do not have lots of experience of fitment problem since usually they fit well. Make sure when you do not know how to install just leave the installation to experience technian will do the best.

We do not have special refund option for fitment problem but we do refund when customers do not feel happy with the products. But the refund items have to be new and never install / open.

You have to understand if you install the HID kit wrongly and come back to us saying want to refund we just cannot do this. Since the kit will never be resell again after you try to install to you car.

For how much brighter we have a catalog here hope this help you out.

Thanks. I just dont' want to buy something I'm not sure will fit because if it doesn't, I've lost money and i"m not smart enough to modify it.

Is there any kind of refund option if it does NOT fit? Also, do you have an idea/estimate how much brighter it is?

Thanks

George

Old 07-13-2007, 03:42 PM
guiri
Posting Guru
Ok, thank you for the replies.

George

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ~~~~~~ BOSCHHID Kit - 5 sets Group Buy - US$141 Shipped