Computer Chips & Tuners  

A shout-out to Ken P.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2002, 03:37 PM
blacksplash4T
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A shout-out to Ken P.

Folks, I've dealt with alot of people over the internet in doing business, purchasing, etc.. And I want to say that my dealings with Ken Payne has been one of the best bar none! He is very knowledgeable and approachable when I asked for information about Diablo chips. I needed to send my computer to him due to the fact that Diablo did'nt have my code in their data base. I sent it to Ken on a Monday and it showed back up to me on a Thursday! Talk about fast! My truck was only down for four days thanks to Ken in reading and getting the data he needed and sending it back to me quickly as possible. Today I receive a call from Ken saying the codes have been read and that the chip will be burnt and I should receive it by the end of this week. Ken, I want to thank-you for making my Diablo chip purchase a pleasure. You are a true professional. Folks, I don't give out credit to people unless they deserve it. Ken & Peggy Payne, Motorhaven, and the Ford Truck Enthusiasts web site truly deserve it. Thanks again! I will do business with you all in the future and will recommend you to all.

Mark
blacksplash4T

Old 10-16-2002, 09:59 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
A shout-out to Ken P.

Thank you! The gang here really appreciates your kind words. You ought to have the chip by tomorrow, according to our delivey transit time charts, if you haven't gotten it already. Let me know if there's anything we (the gang at FTE) can do for you now or in the future.

Best regards, :-)

Old 10-17-2002, 04:42 PM
blacksplash4T
New User
A shout-out to Ken P.

No problem Ken. Again, credit where credits due! I'm patiently waiting on the chip! Maybe (hopefully!!)it will be waiting on me when I get home from work today. I will keep you informed on the performance of it and any quirks it may have due to this being a first for this computer code. I'm sure you'll have me in the ballpark though! Take care all

Mark

Old 10-17-2002, 10:48 PM
bronco351
Posting Guru
A shout-out to Ken P.