Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

(48-60 and beyond) Weekend Plans, Dreams, Wishful Thinking, Etc

Old 04-07-2007, 06:01 PM
popatony
New User
popatony is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wink #3

whole lot of #3, (partial to crown), sorry I ain't been here for some time but u know. any way, I picked up an accelerator petal, cable and some other stuff at a bargin price (FREE) and been workin on that, got it set up, trying to finish up the cab. got the under side cleaned up, the bottom side, (no more rust) mounts, floor about half sorta, so now I'm working on the doors and headed towards the rear of the cab. setting the reveal is a little tuff since the cab to floor was tweeked befor I got the truck. A little more work than I figured, oh well. more #3 and everythings cool, think it'll be alright. sometimes I just too picky. any way I'm dying to go fishing and need to finish. I'll just keep at it. Tony

Old 04-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Brian_B
Postmaster
Brian_B is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I started mine last Tuesday...

I won't have time for much of anything until school is out. At least time when I am able to do much. Back to the sofa now...dialysis wore me out today.

Old 04-07-2007, 06:52 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Hi guys, I've been reminded that I haven't particapated in the last few weeks. I had the last week off work and managed to get a lot of small things done. I welded up all the unnecessary holes plugged up on the fire wall, I rounded the corners on the doors, finished the bare claw installation and welded the cowl vent up( thanks RandyJack for your gallery pics). I'm trying to pattern up some inner front fenders now so I can finish lining up the front sheet metal, still scratching my head over that. I have to repair one of my new fenders that was damaged in shipping as well. All in all things are looking good and hope to be able to start stripping the paint in preperation of getting it into epoxy primer, My main goal for this year any way. I have been taking pictures but unfortunately I am not much of a photogragher, seems that the flash made a white wash of most of the pictures. I'll post what I can in my gallery. John

Old 04-07-2007, 08:40 PM
55 f350
Post Fiend
55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold
no frosty beverages and i can only stare at my 55 as i have to run the mail all weekend long got drivers off so the big dog has to get off the porch and go .

Old 04-08-2007, 03:23 AM
merten
Elder User
merten has a very good reputation on FTE.merten has a very good reputation on FTE.merten has a very good reputation on FTE.merten has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thumbs up

My truck was delivered to me at 8:30 PM I can't wait to get a look at it in daylight. I ended up using a hauler recommended by Frank Cowan. Frank has used him at least 3 times. Larry (hauler) left Fl with a load for Minneapolis on Wed. Dropped load and picked up my truck on Friday and arrived here Sat.

-Chris

Old 04-08-2007, 08:01 PM
brig 56
Senior User
brig 56 is starting off with a positive reputation.
compu tard!!!!! I just spent 20 min trping in a message that I deleted by accident...How frustrating..I type slow..hunt $ peck. FAT FENDR 53..53 FAT FENDR!!!! dude!! we are in eastern w.a. and have reservations to go to the lost in the 50's show in sandpoint Idaho!!!!! are you and yours going to be there? love to meet you!! hope you'll be at the show!1 I hear it's a really good one..I won't be bringing my basta** son "butch" my 56 (flat bed f 100...yeah, dark as they get..you woulden't believe me if I told you,) He will, hopefully be in the care of his tempoe
rary foster father, aka the finish body,paint guy..and I don"t know when I'll get him back..but as long as he's painted and sculpted up pretty..if it's august, I'll just choke back the bile and be happy anyway...Sorry, I digress...If you'll be at the show..let us know...love to know about your truck and see you there and meet you and yours!! Please reply. Plus I will be posting in the next week re: my fat bastar* son BUTCH, many pix, I promise. the name of my 4 wheeled son is because he is the prouduct of many butchered vehicles,,frankenstien would not fit on a liscence plate..hope to hear a reply on the car show in sandpoint!!

t