Open Letter

Old 03-15-2007, 11:13 AM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Open Letter

North Carolina Chapter Ford Truck Enthusiasts

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o>

I would like to introduce myself as the new Chapter Leader. My name is Cliff Hufham, better known as old tired rebel on the forum. This is to let anyone know who is interested in joining the North Carolina chapter or who is a current member of the NC chapter to join us in the forums.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o>We are currently trying to let everyone know that some changes we want to make will include community involvement, social gatherings for members and families (including spouses, children of all ages, girlfriends or boyfriends and parents and brothers/sisters).

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o>Some of the things we would like to do would include helping members work on their trucks, attending events (like Autofair, car shows). The NC Chapter, will be divided into three subchapters which are the Eastern, Piedmont, and Western. Each subchapter will be able to have their own social gathering for local members and out of area members who would like to attend so the whole state is involved.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o>Please come to the chapter forums and read the threads to see what we have planned. Any questions, please Do Not Hesitate to contact through the chapter thread or private messaging.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o>
Thank you

Cliff

Old 03-15-2007, 08:06 PM
George Frasier
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds like a big plan. GREAT !! Small plans don't go too far.

Search this Thread