1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HID Lights and Super Duty Hub Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 07:32 AM
Banksstroker
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile HID Lights and Super Duty Hub Replacement

I just wanted to share my excitement about a recent purchase I have made. I purchased a set of Baja Designs HID Soltek Driving Lights from Kevin and Chris at KLM Performance. Check out this web site https://www.bajadesigns.com/NET/mainframe2.aspx?content= or http://klmperformance.com/baja-desig...soltek-HID.htm When I first called these guys, they told me that I needed to throw away my PIAA 80 Racing 8" away. They were right! These Baja Designs lights will singe your retinas. In addition, they are extremely simple to adjust, have a metal ring for protection of the light and offer a lexan lens cover to protect the glass. They have integrated Generation V HID ballasts, have no sharp cut offs, and come with a 3 year warranty.

This may sound like a plug for the guys at KLM Performace, but I want to tell you that not this being my 4th purchase from them, the quality of their products, speed of shipping, specific expertise, prices and customer service is second to none. Also check out my experience with purchasing a set of Dynatrac Hub Conversions from the guys at KLM Performance here: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/5...-try-this.html

Email me if you have any questions. If you are considering a high dollar set of aftermarket lights, do your research, but I am absolutely sure you would be pleased with these Baja Designs lights. They also make a 4" light called a Fuego, that is bad to the bone as well. Give Kevin or Chris a call, they will steer you straight regarding all of your offroad aftermarket needs.

Banksstroker

Old 03-07-2007, 08:09 PM
NorCalBusa
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Uh, how much?

Old 03-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Banksstroker
Junior User
The lights run retail about $499.95 each. Call them for a better deal. Well worth the money for a bad a** light. The free spin hub replacement as I remember was a around a couple hundred less than $2,000 for parts only. Also, well worth the cost for the serviceability, and quality vs. stock.

Banksstroker

Old 04-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Willrad
Junior User
The Baja Designs are awesome and hands down some of the best lights on the market, even their Halogen bulb units are worth it, if you can't afford the HID's, they look great and have a superior housing compared to the rest.