IAT signal point on maf connector/ Help! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Computer Chips & Tuners  

IAT signal point on maf connector/ Help!

Old 03-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Fred03Explorer
New User
Fred03Explorer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking IAT signal point on maf connector/ Help!

I'm trying to locate the IAT signal wire on my 4.6 2003 Explorer's maf connector. Any info or a picture would be awesome.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:35 PM
ReAX
Post Fiend
ReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to behold
will this do?

Old 03-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Fred03Explorer
New User
Fred03Explorer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up

Thanks for the re-assurance. I saw this diagram but wasn't positive if this was for a 4.0 or 4.6, or even if they might be the same. Appreciate the response, Fred

Old 03-03-2007, 03:53 PM
ReAX
Post Fiend
ReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to behold
The element should be the same, the dia of the MAF and computer calibration should be different.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.