6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

Body Side Mouldings Standard for Lariat ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 07:36 PM
pilotshot
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Body Side Mouldings Standard for Lariat ?

When I ordered my 2008 Ford Super Duty Lariat, The FMC optional equipment list listed Body Side Mouldings (order code 965) as standard on the Lariat. The showroom brochure also show the body side mouldings to be standard. I therefore did not order the mouldings as option 965 due to them being standard on the Lariat. The truck is oxford white with peublo gold lower accent colour.

The truck arrived three weeks ago without the body side mouldings. I discussed the missing mouldings with dealership today. Initally they thought it should have been installed on the truck yet an hour later the thought in the shop was that they have to be ordered with the order code 965 and were not an option with the Lariat due to a Ford change after my order date of 7 December.

Can anyone help me on this before I revisit the dealership to argue the missing body side mouldings and who will have to pay for them?