Edge EEF2100 Monitor in a SuperDuty (gasser) - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Computer Chips & Tuners  

Edge EEF2100 Monitor in a SuperDuty (gasser)

Old 02-15-2007, 04:58 PM
ccerniglia
Elder User
ccerniglia is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ccerniglia is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Smile Edge EEF2100 Monitor in a SuperDuty (gasser)

Is anyone running the Edge in there SD? Tell me alittle about it, and if you could send me/ and or post, some pictures. Thank you.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:20 PM
ReAX
Post Fiend
ReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to behold
I sold one to my bosses son for his girl friends f150. They are increadibly happy with it, and it's not the first tuner on that truck. I sold them my old superchips, then they bought an edge evolution. Now they have the new monitor and they believe it has more power. Plus the display is variable 3 color back lit, so it looks very pretty. They were also they were impressed with the alarms when thier thermo housing sprang a leak.

Old 02-16-2007, 06:54 AM
BumperB
Senior User
BumperB is starting off with a positive reputation.
I don't think that the Edge can adjust the transmission shifts on a SD like it can a F150. Not sure what else. The shifts are one of the things I like best about my excaliber II.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.