Need quick help with SCT question please... - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Computer Chips & Tuners  

Need quick help with SCT question please...

Old 02-07-2007, 08:01 PM
brianhea
New User
brianhea is starting off with a positive reputation.
Need quick help with SCT question please...

I received my SCT XCal 2 from LIPD today, I was told the maps would be emailed to me on Friday. As I was reading through the owner's manual, it says that it already has maps in it? I'm kinda anxious to try it out and I was wondering if the Xcal does indeed have generic maps in it for the PSD. Can anyone shed any light? Thanks.

Old 02-10-2007, 06:45 PM
npccpartsman
Post Fiend
npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
If it's for a 6.0 diesel truck then the tuners are mailed without tunes on purpose. You need to plug your tuner in and read the strategy and then call/email Jeremy or Matt with that number. It allows you to get the correct tune for your particular processor.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.