Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Hopefully you won't hear from me for a couple of weeks

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 05:21 AM
dmueller71
Laughing Gas
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile Hopefully you won't hear from me for a couple of weeks

Allright, with a little luck you guys won't hear from me till after the 19th. I'm heading out Thurs at 4AM. It's good to have the Help Network out there. I got the Siege Engineering Hammer setup, the 120 psi kit for a little added fun. Those guys are like drug dealers. They sell you this setup, knowing full well that you'll get sick of hearing the little pump start working after two or three short "toots" that you'll be back to but the bigger pump and the bigger air tank. So my opinion to anyone else thinking about it, get the kit with the big pump and the 5 gal. tank right off the bat. You'll be glad you did. By the way, the wife knows about the horns. She found out the hard way when I made her drop a bag of groceries. Anyway, thanks for your input for the past few weeks, I'm thinking that between the new tuner, exhaust, switching to the Syn. oil, the trans cooler, and the kwik mod, I should be having a good trip. Thanks again guys. But do me a favor, if any of you get a call from an 815 area code, please answer it..

Old 02-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Uzumati
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
good luck and safe travels