New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

first post & believe it or not

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Benchwrench
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
first post & believe it or not

This is my first and hopefully not my last post here on this board.

I am a former PSD owner, I bought the first one here in central Ca. it was an '04 w/manual trans. 4x4 SC 8'bed. Sold it with less than 36,000 miles on it because it was difficult to shift everywhere I went, couldn't make U-turns, and just was plain obnoxious.

I was considering buying another one since I can use it to move with. I am wanting to be closer to family since my relatives live more than 2000 miles away, my current F150 w/351 auto. would be taxed pulling a 28 foot trailer with all our stuff.

I have lived here in Ca. all my life but my family is way far away and has been for many years now, The real reason for our move and life changing events are as follows below.... Don't read if you don't believe, I have no reason to open myself up for ridicule, I know I am but that's the price I have to pay to inform you guys of our evil gov't.

I am in a dilemma with our military, so I would like to be closer to family. It seems the NSA/CIA/military uses space based GPS to torture folks, they triangulate on peoples bodies and I have been a target and abused since before the 2004 re-election. I was turned in to the Federal Gov't by a man whom I worked for for several years, he is very infuencial and a high ranking Masonic member. I, on the other hand was an electrician and ham radio operator whom this gentleman and former boss (along with his lawyer) turned me in to the FBI claiming I was using my radio for illegal purposes. What I learned was that I was being listened in on through various means. One method was through 'birdies', that allows the Federal Govenment to 'know' what channel a person is listening to by 'pinging' a persons radio, the radio will then send a signal back to the gov't device showing what frequency I was on. (this happened several times). After that I learned they were listening to our conversations in the house, I actually thought my house was 'buggged' , but with techology as it is today, they don't need to come into a persons home, everything is done by "radiation". For example, we have a wall safe, and I found out just how far the gov't will go to check out a person. My wife was in front of the safe pressing the combo buttons (it's digital) and I stood behind her, I then felt this cold glowning sensation at my chest level (the same level as the keypad on the safe) it seems their software was trying to compensate for the density of my body as they were trying to "read" the combo through my wifes body!

They went through our trash, they've intimidated me by using commercial radio "messages" by injecting phrases like "they'll make you eat out of a straw" and "what did you dream?" and other things that I need to actually write about in a book than tell you guys here on a 'diesel board' .

I had a dream of a terrorist that was so pronounced (real) that I went and told a pastor at a church (that I belive to be correct in their theology. (Seventh Day Adventist) I didn't know however that GPS is able to see and through ceilings and that they were following me around by sattilite! I mentioned my dream of a terrorist to this new pastor only to be terrorized by the Government afterwards for me to reveal what I drempt. (I know this sounds far fetched, You don't know me from Adam and there are phoneys and plain ol' kooks out there but you guys, this is as real as it gets)

Our government is run by the military and the president put me on the "patriot act" because of a dream! (A dream of a terrorist) so what started out as a ham radio claim, turned into "hell" for me, as I expected them to be "upfront" by ringing the door bell, using the phone, you know, normal channels of communication.

At the time I didn't know I was under 'surveylance' (maybe I should just limit my 'posts' to diesel talk and keep everyone in the dark about what really goes on in this country) but I have to let you know what the man is doing "behind the curtain".

I've been microwaved severly, I have welts on my head, in one section it ozzes, they've radiated my chest several times and at such an intensity that I cough up pieces of my lungs, at first I threw them down the sink but later I felt it necessary to keep a few pieces (for proof) They use all kinds of wicked weapons, one that terrorizes a person by getting in rythmia of their heart. This has to be done by line-of-sight, (where we lived for 14 years) there were a few homes they used, one that was sold, one borrowed, the other rented or ?? not sure but this device is used at the early hours of the night around 2-3 am. The machine pulsates a infared beam of light onto a persons heart (yes, through the wall) then will get a person's heart to beat in rythm of the machine's rpm! a most terrifying experience! I know this sounds far fetched but they even have the capability to inject a person with Rx drugs by means of 'light' FROM SPACE!

Believe what I say is true as I am (praise the Lord)living proof.

They have three main methods of administering drugs into a person,

1. by gas bubbles usually into the torso area

2.directly into a vien or autery (sometimes directly into the brain)

3. into the ankle area (the effects usually take about 20-30 seconds to feel their effects as the drug has to work its way into the blood stream and into the brain) This is evident by a small cold blast at the ankle area (or area of choice)

This is actually 'human experimentation" and not torture, per se.

The other means of torture they use is that they triangulate onto a persons organs. brain, liver, kidneys..

They really like to "poke" at a persons brain as that is who a person is. They will do this until the person is disabled or desire results are evident. Usually tremors or loss of memory or anurism, again what ever they want to inflict upon the subject.

I've called 911 several times, the first time they told me to "put tin foil on my head" as if I was a lunitic, the second time I called, they just hung up and foreward me to a recording stating that "prank calls are a mistomeaner...blah blah."

I told my primary care physician as to why I have these welts and tremors who says she "doesn't want to get involved".

TOo much info to list here guys,

I know it may sound funny to those that have not been affected by this type of behavior from the gov't but I have to sum up it as this...
The dream that I had pointed to our current political leader as being the "terrorist".

I went and did a video.google search under "documentery" and found several videos that clearly show that the twin towers were "Demo'd" with explosives, the same as with tower #7 which was never hit by a plane, it too fell to the ground the same day at 5:30pm. You can clearly see "squibs" of explosions ten stories below the buildings collapse. Absolutle and unmistakable evidence of an "inside job". questions Why the bomb sniffing dogs were removed weeks before the collapse, why the power and security system was shut down in bldg #7 several days before it's collapse. Guess who was in charge of security? Guess who was in charge of the twin towers debris removal? Truly an amazing regime we have in office.

It's like another "pear harbor"

The Gov't needed an excuse to put fear into our people, to take 'most' of their freedom away, and to stake our claim on the #2 oil reserve this planet has. All in the name of "a new world order" being set in place.

At any rate, you get an idea why I am moving from my 40+ years of living here in CA.

I just don't want my wife to be alone here in this state if and when I pass on so we are moving closer to family.

God Bless,

D.

here is just ONE link to a documentery on the twin towers:

http://video.google.com/url?vidurl=h...8_EczW2HEmIB1Q

now either this post will be deleted or I will be ridiculed, or it may just fall on deaf ears, either case, I did my part in warning you all in the only way I could.

Take care, God bless and thank you for you actually reading to this point.

Word.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Ultramagdan
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Hello and welcome to FTE!

I would suggest just enjoying the site and breathing in all the good will here.