Attn. all Ranchero owners - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Attn. all Ranchero owners

Old 01-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Junior User

65rancheroguy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Attn. all Ranchero owners

The members of www.ranchero.us are trying to get things set up at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals for a meet/reunion of Ranchero owners for the 50th anniversary of our beloved vehicles. We are trying to get as many there as we can, and the more attending, the better space we will get on the show field. Mind you, your Ranchero does not have to be perfect to attend, and stock, restored and modified are more than welcome. We have been in touch with Carlisle Productions, and they are willing to help us in any way they can. If you think you'd like to be part of the fun, get in touch with me thru this website or the Ranchero site above. Hope to hear from a bunch of you and hope to see a lot of our babies at the show.
Thanks,
Bob
Old 01-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Junior User

OK, whats up here guys? 31 views so far and not one comment!
There is still 5 months till this thing kicks off. There must be somebody here that shares mine and a few others passion for our Rancheros. Most of you wonder why Rancheros are so cheap on the used car market. This is the whole reason - lack of appreciation for the car you own. If this was a Chevy board, and somebody placed the same info in a post about El Crapinos, there would be tons of responses and much greater participation. I understand if you live on the west coast that the distance is a big factor, but I know there are some east coasters here. There will be major magazine coverage of this event, as well as TV coverage. And what better chance to meet with a whole bunch of fwellow Ranchero owners to share ideas and help or get help from others. Many of you are looking for parts for your vehicles, well this is the place to find them. Almost all the major vendors will be there as well as personal parts. If you've never been to a Carlisle Productions show/meet, your missing out on the event of a lifetime.
Sorry for the rant, but that's just how I feel right now.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:10 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
with your permission, i will cut and paste your first post to the ford falcon news, www.tffn.net
there are allot of rancheroo owners there.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Junior User

Thank-you sir, I would appreciate that very much!
Old 01-28-2007, 01:05 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
ok bob, it is a done deal.
i hope you get flooded with rancheroos, so you can show them chebby fellers that there is a real alternative to the el chromino
Old 02-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Posting Guru

Dave Severson is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
sounds like a fun event, just too dang far to travel!!!!! Could you let us know what mags the coverage is in when the event is over, would sure be fun to at least see what was there????
Old 02-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Junior User

Ranchero USA is starting off with a positive reputation.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:26 AM
Senior User

Brett99 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Too far of a drive for me
Old 05-17-2007, 02:01 PM
New User

Russell Crowe is starting off with a positive reputation.
Too far for my tired old '63 to go.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Freshman User

79BRONCOMANIAC is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey, I like the rancheros a lot. I would be interested in a '70 or '71 with hidden headlamps...David
Old 06-17-2007, 08:31 PM
New User

jpat414 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up New Rancher

Don't know much about shows yet, I'm just getting into the Ranchero world. Had one before but never developed as a groupee. However since I sold it, 1979 model I have thought about it often. New one should arrive by transport Tuesday. Bought it on Ebay and can hardly wait for it to get here. I was sparked however with the web address I'll check out the Ranchero.us, Thanks
Old 07-09-2007, 01:20 PM
New User

Kthebo is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey 65ranchero guy, I am from Michigan and just inherited a 1961 ranchero that needs some one to be fixed up with ton of parts and 2 rebuilt motors, one a slant 6 and the other an 8. Would you know of anyone who might be interested in this 1961 ranchero
Old 07-10-2007, 06:34 AM
Junior User

Go to www.ranchero.us and post it for sale in their classifieds section.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:44 AM
New User

Kthebo is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile I am taking pictures today and will send you what it looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79BRONCOMANIAC
Hey, I like the rancheros a lot. I would be interested in a '70 or '71 with hidden headlamps...David
Hi Broncomaniac,

I am in the process of getting some pictures taken will send them to you to see if you are interested. Thanks, Kthebo

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums >