Notices
Ranger & B-Series All Ford Ranger and Mazda B-Series models

Ranger Radio Goes Off When the Heat is on

Old 04-18-2007, 07:46 AM
pawpaw
pawpaw is a splendid one to beholdpawpaw is a splendid one to beholdpawpaw is a splendid one to beholdpawpaw is a splendid one to beholdpawpaw is a splendid one to beholdpawpaw is a splendid one to beholdpawpaw is a splendid one to behold
Good feed back!!!!

Well that kind of problem can be a bear to run down as you've discovered.

Good to hear all is well & she's sounding well with heat now!!!! lol

BTW which harness/connector was it???? The one coming right out of the back of the radio?????

Old 04-18-2007, 05:06 PM
fflintstone
Elder User
fflintstone is starting off with a positive reputation.
+1

Kuddos kkester on getting back with the resolution. The only good thread is one that ends with a solution. Hope you stick around . Sometimes an ages old thread will suddenly reappear with a resolution from the thread owner. I'm actually amazed at how thoughtfull most people are about getting back with how the tips, thoughts and suggestions that they received here on the board had worked for them. Yours was a headscratcher , and the electronic/electrical problems seem to be the most frustrating. If it happens to me in the future, I'll remember that I read it here first.
Good post,

Fred

Old 04-22-2007, 06:30 PM
kkester
Junior User
kkester is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks--this site has always been a useful resource for me.

As to which harness was involved, they didn't tell me. Since all audio would stop, it suggests to me that it might have been the main connection at the rear of the radio.