Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

100th Chapter Member Today

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 03:11 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
100th Chapter Member Today

optikal illushun who has been a member of FTE since March 2002 has officially become the 100th person to join the Pennsylvania Chapter. The membership is moving along nicely, now if the post count picks up and the attendence at GTG's total only ten percent of our membership the chapter can become a living, breathing entity off line. Active participation in the chapter can help us plan wrenching parties, off road excursions, family days and a host of other goodies. All it takes is a willingness to step it up a little, don't be shy, there are real people at the other end of your post, get to know them, make new friends. They last a lifetime.

Old 01-29-2007, 08:25 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Congrats, Joe and the PA Chapter on your 100th member. Now what do I get, because without me he would be #99!

Old 01-31-2007, 10:44 AM
oldfart
Senior User
Soondg hate to sound like a moron here so, since I'm new..what's the GTG's thing mean? Mind ye, I'll do my best to help in any way I can. And I'm a gabby ole bas++++ so I don't have a problem posting! Regards Sir! Audie..the oldfart!

Old 01-31-2007, 05:12 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Get togethers, it's the Holy Grail of a chapter leader to get members to start interacting with one another off line.