1997-2006 Expedition & Navigator 1997 - 2002 and 2003 - 2006 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Discussion

Fordcds site not working

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 07:48 AM
H0llywood
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just stroll up a little and you will see the link to the site

Old 01-05-2007, 08:51 AM
halltrail
Freshman User
I changed my system date back to august 2005 and it works fine. Without doing that it will not allow you to use anypart of the software. Not sure if there is a way to change it. I could not locate a volume name following the directions on the website. But everything mounted and burned correctly.

Hollywood and others....check out the instructions on the website. it was kind of a pain and it took about 6 days to download or you could spend $20 on ebay or do go through this process and get it for free.

Old 05-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Travis S
More Turbo
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by halltrail
I changed my system date back to august 2005 and it works fine. Without doing that it will not allow you to use anypart of the software. Not sure if there is a way to change it. I could not locate a volume name following the directions on the website. But everything mounted and burned correctly.

Hollywood and others....check out the instructions on the website. it was kind of a pain and it took about 6 days to download or you could spend $20 on ebay or do go through this process and get it for free.
Since the FordCDs.com site has gone silent, it looked like all was lost there. But with a bit of wizardry and a virtual Flux Capacitor, I snagged every ISO torrent file from a backup of the site. If you previously grabbed an ISO image from the site, let me know ASAP via PM. Resources like these are too good, too useful and too rare to just let them disappear

Old 07-28-2017, 01:38 PM
iblackford
New User
Originally Posted by Travis S
Since the FordCDs.com site has gone silent, it looked like all was lost there. But with a bit of wizardry and a virtual Flux Capacitor, I snagged every ISO torrent file from a backup of the site. If you previously grabbed an ISO image from the site, let me know ASAP via PM. Resources like these are too good, too useful and too rare to just let them disappear
Hi Travis,

Have you made any progress getting all the iso images? I can probably lay my hands on a couple, but there's one ford CD I'm looking for in particular that I would like to get my hands on. I can't seem to PM you here?

Old 04-11-2018, 01:42 AM
BobbyM
New User
Originally Posted by Travis S
What all were you able to get, I have been looking for a few of them with not much luck.

Old 05-20-2018, 11:36 AM
Travis S
More Turbo
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BobbyM
What all were you able to get, I have been looking for a few of them with not much luck.
With some Google Sorcery, I recently found the 97 Car CD iso and 96-99 Car/Truck DVD iso. The 97 Car iso kept corrupting with a bad md5 checksum, making it so VirtualBox (I run Linux) wouldn't work with it. Thankfully, Gmount-iso did, so I could rebuild the iso and make it work correctly. One thing I want to point out is that the DVDs are a different program than the CDs, and the CDs 'stack' on each other. I originally had the 97 Truck cd installed, then put in the 97 car one. It just added the car info to the existing install.

The other years/models CDs/DVDs were on the same site, but I've not had time to dig them up yet. Been busy with my truck's coils/plugs...