Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Hello Oklahoma Chapter, and Thanks for letting me be a member

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 01:45 AM
KitsKid
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Oklahoma Chapter, and Thanks for letting me be a member

Hello Oklahoma Chapter and thanks for letting me join this group. My name is Frank but I go by KitsKid, don't let the name fool you there is snow on the roof but fire still in the boiler. I am a member of the Texas Chapter, but I live in Dumas, Texas and when those guys have a get together it is usually Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio and that is a ways to go from the Texas Panhandle. So I felt like I am closer to Oklahoma. I like to fish over at Ft. Supply (I have always loved the town of Woodward) and Lake Canton and I go to Colbert Oklahoma and fish Lake Texhoma. So now you know a little about me. I am glad to be here. just wanted to say Hello

Old 12-25-2006, 12:18 PM
ROUSH_STAGE3150
Junior User
Thumbs up

Welcome Kitskid and Merry Christmas. I was born in Woodward about 54 years ago. My dad was the minister at the First Christian Church then. I hope you have a great new year and alot of successful fishing. Get some of those walleye at Canton for me.

Old 12-25-2006, 04:10 PM
KitsKid
Senior User
Thanks Fred,
Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas, I like your truck. I have really enjoyed mine. I researched on here for about a year before I found mine used, but by then I knew exactlly what I wanted and needed. I have a sick Mother-in-law that the wife and I are taking care of at this time, so my fishing has been put on the back burner but as Arnie said in the movie "I'll be back".....