West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

I'm Back

Old 12-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Outlawwv
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm Back

well after a long absense i'm back -- looks like i haven't missed much -- where do i start -- oh i know -- nice job on the wall outside of bridgeport dave -- the reason i'm back is dave -- i'm back and forth on 79 and there goes dave -- damn i need to get on fte and say hi to dave -- next day same thing next day same thing -- then i see dave building a wall but my trucks to big to stop where he was working so i just blow horn everyday and the guys working there look at me like who's that idiot -- so the reason i was gone was that my bronco took a crap on me and i wasn't working on it so i didn't feel worthy -- so now i'm gonna start getting it fixed and i'm back to post my useless thoughts and opinions

Old 12-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Outlawwv
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where is dave ?? glad i'm back or there might not be anyone here -- what happened to everyone

Old 12-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Dave Sponaugle
Post Fiend

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
I am working in Morgantown on Scott Avenue at Cedar Glenn and Elkins beside Wal Mart now. I should finish up the Morgantown job this week with a little luck. We have been so busy I don't know which way to turn.

Everyone in here has just kinda dwindled away, I come down and check to see no new posts every couple of days, but I sometimes don't have much time to talk to myself.
I was shocked to see a couple new posts when I logged on today, they were both yours.

The IDI forum is taking me a couple of hours every day here lately, when I am done there it is usually past my bedtime.

I have been thinking about getting a CB in my rig, we could say hello then at least.