Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

A new leader.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A new leader.

Just wanted to let you know that I plan on offering up the Indiana Chapter for a new leader.
I have been working 12 hours a day and with my 3 hour a day drive to and from work I just don't have the time to do what I need for the Indiana Chapter. If someone else wants to give the Chapter leader spot a try I will help the new person all I can.

The job is not hard and doesn't take to much time. It would help if the person was outgoing, friendly, and organized.
So is anyone interested? If more than one is interested we will have a vote to elect the new leader providing they meet with the approval of FTE.

Post your name if interested.

Old 10-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Munky
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While I'm not saying you shouldn't step down as leader because of your busy schedule, but I don't think it's all you on why this chapter hasn't really taken off as much as the others. I don't think enough of us are really throwing out ideas for meets and stuff like that. I know I for one am not organized enough to run the chapter, so my name isn't going to go on the interested list.

Old 11-05-2006, 06:12 PM
sneal
Too old for this

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would love too BUT, I barely have time to read the Chapter posts as it is! I might be able to help do so planning and or corrordination for local events on a part time/ as needed basis.