Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Transmission Exchange Co. Any comments?

Old 11-15-2006, 02:38 AM
Mikeysnapper
Junior User
Mikeysnapper is starting off with a positive reputation.
Transmission Exchange Co. Any comments?

Okay so my second gear is almost gone and I'm limping around and I need a need transmission. I called many transmission shops around the country and I want Brians' but after labor, core charges, and shipping it's about $6500.00.
I've decided to try the Transmission exchange co in Portland Oregon. I can limp down from Tacoma, Washington and get the Transmission, labor, with no core charge or shipping and NO TAX for $3500.00 BradShaws is the Transmission shop I choose because It's local to the Transmission exchange.The Tow Matrix is the package I choose unless their are any objections? Anybody out their have these guys' product? Thanks in advance for any advice. WWW.txchange.com

Old 11-15-2006, 03:23 AM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
if i remeber right you got jody's tune right?? if so he said this trans works well with his tunes...http://www.suncoastconverters.com/

Old 11-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Mikeysnapper
Junior User
Mikeysnapper is starting off with a positive reputation.
thanks Ron but it's the $800 dollars in shipping cost that kill me on that transmission. Looks like a very robust package and I have heard of them before.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.