A couple questions I feel silly about asking - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page > A couple questions I feel silly about asking
Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A couple questions I feel silly about asking

Old 10-27-2006, 10:42 AM
MikeSDK
Elder User
MikeSDK is starting off with a positive reputation.
A couple questions I feel silly about asking

Where did the sticky posts go that had the common mods and acronyms?

Also, what does EBPV stand for?

Last edited by MikeSDK; 10-27-2006 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Rich in CO
Senior User
Rich in CO is starting off with a positive reputation.
I don't know where the sticky mod went. I was looking for it the other day. EBPV (Exhaust Back Pressure Valve)

Old 10-27-2006, 12:47 PM
cnd999
Senior User
cnd999 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cuda_Jim has some of that information under his posts.

Old 10-27-2006, 04:31 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
sticky thread for common mods down below in my sig

EBPV= exhaust back presure valve

Old 10-27-2006, 05:00 PM
scooter80
Freshman User
scooter80 is starting off with a positive reputation.
From what I understand, the admins are modifying the sticky and have taken it down while they do so.

Old 10-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Kwikkordead
Post Fiend
Kwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by scooter80
From what I understand, the admins are modifying the sticky and have taken it down while they do so.
That is correct. It's out of my hands.

Old 10-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Ford RV'er
Junior User
Ford RV'er is starting off with a positive reputation.
I uderstand there is a ebpv mod that costs about $20 and comes in handy if you're pulling a 13k load. Where might I find info on that?

Old 10-27-2006, 07:36 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
i was serching through my favorites and found this that was in the sticky's..hope it helps you...

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/s...4&postcount=19

Old 10-27-2006, 07:38 PM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
PowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Here is Kwikkordead's writeup on how he did his:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/2...brake-mod.html

Old 10-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Ford RV'er
Junior User
Thanks Strokin. Read the write up...Kwik is stick, mine is auto trans and requires provision for the convertor lockup. Is there any info available for auto trans in this regard that you know of?
Thanks again.

Old 10-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Tenn01PSD350
Post Fiend
Tenn01PSD350 has much to be proud ofTenn01PSD350 has much to be proud ofTenn01PSD350 has much to be proud ofTenn01PSD350 has much to be proud ofTenn01PSD350 has much to be proud ofTenn01PSD350 has much to be proud ofTenn01PSD350 has much to be proud ofTenn01PSD350 has much to be proud ofTenn01PSD350 has much to be proud of
IIRC Cookie said that the stickies will not be returning. At least not as we knew them.

Old 10-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Ford RV'er
Junior User
Thanks Ron for the sticky's but nothing in there for the ebpv mod that I can find..

Old 10-28-2006, 01:29 AM
empiretc
Post Fiend
empiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Kwikkordead
That is correct. It's out of my hands.
Dan, I bet its gonna be even stickier now! PMS is gonna run rampant, LOL!!

-David

Old 10-28-2006, 01:50 AM
BobbyDiesel71
Postmaster
BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome!!!
how did you find this forum?
just curious

Old 10-28-2006, 10:25 AM
cookie88
cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Tenn01PSD350
IIRC Cookie said that the stickies will not be returning. At least not as we knew them.
Yep. They are being edited pretty heavily. Anything that can be converted into an article will show up in the articles section. We will be pretty limited on what we are allowed to stick after that.

Some of the previously stuck stuff may be returned as admin finishes it and passes it back to us, but you guys that have tracked down and marked the old links already have the best solution in place.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.