Chapter Membership - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Chapter Membership

Old 10-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Jäger

Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.
Chapter Membership

I've noticed on some FTE members 'Public Profile' that they have a chapter membership. Some people have multiple chapter memberships. How do we become members of the So Cal/Hawaii Chapter?
Old 10-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well its simple really,
All you have to do is go into the User CP up near the top of the page, then once your in that look on the left and youll see a toolbar, scroll down till you see the Misc. and look for chapter memberships click on it and it'll give you the list of chapters you either do or can belong to. From there all you do is click join chapter. It only takes a little while and we'll get back to you on your membership.
Wow haha it looks more difficult when you write it out but believe me its easy.
-Chris
Old 10-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Jäger

Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.
That took me almost 45 seconds! I scrolled down to the bottom of that page and there is an option for 'New Member' or 'FTE Member', I chose the latter.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Allrighty you should be good to go.
-Chris
Old 10-17-2006, 06:48 AM
Post Fiend

Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.
I just signed up.

Hawaii really should be added to the title of it rather than just an afterthought but that's just me.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Jäger

Are you the entire FTE Membership in Hawaii? Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Old 10-17-2006, 04:25 PM
Post Fiend

Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler4
Are you the entire FTE Membership in Hawaii?
Yeah...probably.

Tons of Fords here though! The Big Island is definantly FORD COUNTRY! We're like the "Texas" of the Islands. Guess I'll go put my ford-trucks.com window sticker on.