2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3" PA Body lift with 2.5" AS

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 12:09 PM
is300wrx
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3" PA Body lift with 2.5" AS

I would like to know how it would look like if I added a 3" Performance Accessory body lift onto my truck. My truck has a 2.5" Autospring leveling kit along with 33" BFG tires. I would imagine that in the front alone, it would bring up 5.5" in all around. Will I need a add a leaf in the back or will it still be leveled? I am not too sure how the body lift works but I am assuming its a spacer between the body and the frame. So I am guessing that the 3" is all around....Also, are there any downfalls of installing a bodylift?? How hard is it to install?

I realize that I am not gaining any clearance with this, but I just like the stance of the truck. I don't plan on taking it off roading. Just the fact that additional 3" to what I have now will give me the look of a truck with a 6" suspension lift.

Help would be thankful

Old 09-26-2006, 10:26 PM
DASTUD
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A buddy of mine just put a 3 inch body lift on his Chevy that already had a 6 inch pro comp lift. It did indeed lift the truck 3 inches all around, you should not have to add a leaf. If you do not bring your bumper up, you will have a 3 inch space between your bumpers. My buddy had the installers put black pieces of a rubber material in the space and it looks pretty sweet. Also, something to think about, if you bring your bumpers up, your towing kit and exaust will be 3 inches lower than your back bumper. There is a lot of options, I would get professionals to install and do what they do best to make your truck look its best.