South Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SC_Hoaty

General South Carolina Chapter Discussion.

Old 08-21-2006, 08:59 AM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Niice!... 'though... I was never much on the bring a dish thing.. I always had caterers and the "To-go" places to do my dirty work....
Good deal Steve... thanks for tossin' that out there as an possible option...

Old 08-25-2006, 07:18 AM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
I may start making a few calls back home to look at a few more options on locations for our first g2g this weekend. I probably need to get planning list for that first g2g too.

I've had a few more things hobble into my 'ol brain over this past week... I'll need to see about throwin' up here for discussion...once I get a few other details pieced together. Mayyybe....

Anyone with any new logo ideas?

About future G2G activities that you would like to see on the event planner?

Old 08-25-2006, 10:19 AM
sifon187
Senior User
Ill work on some ideas this weekend. Its been busy as heck the past few days. I had made that logo up for stump jumper, but I guess admin didnt like it and deleted the post. I am working on one right now that is taking alot of time. We need more ideas though from other people.

Old 08-25-2006, 11:07 AM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
its best to stick'em in your gallery or another Photo/pic hosting site and simply put a link in the post connecting to the pic. I've noticed a lot of images in the posts are disappearing, somt' to do with killing bandwidth / server-database loads and the users that are still using dial-up. That and I'm sure its a routine clearing program that probably runs too...

I wouldn't take it personally... Jus' think of that new supporter badging will get this site better equipped in the future for better bandwidth / Server usage.

Old 08-27-2006, 07:02 PM
davidsca
Senior User
Hey all,
We have a member request for a September first meeting. I'll toss a date out there: The weekend of the 23rd tentative? Rich, will you be home then? What does the gang think?

Dave

Old 08-27-2006, 07:29 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Sounds like the original date that I had in mind also.

I was going give ol' "D's" a call on seeing if they can support a priv. function. With this 13hr difference, some calls 'home' are just difficult to execute without disturbing something else that's just as important.

Old 08-27-2006, 07:49 PM
davidsca
Senior User
Hey Rich,
give me the number and I'll call them

Old 08-27-2006, 08:01 PM
Fla_stump_jumper
New User
What a weekend

Hey all, glad to see everyone posting, just got in from The Pisqua's, camping & fishing........so where we at ?

Don Fla Stump Jumper

Old 08-27-2006, 08:06 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
This is the rest. link, with a few locations and numbers to choose from.
http://www.dsrestaurant.com/

...And here's a list of "others"
http://www.sciway.net/tourism/columrests.html

**Hi Don! jus' some planning going on...

Old 08-27-2006, 08:39 PM
davidsca
Senior User
Looks like a good place. I'll call and see what they say. Something to think about for the meeting. I am a smoker, but I don't have a problem with a non smoking resturaunt. I go to resturaunts to eat, not smoke. Ha Ha Ha.
Hola Don. Did you take Jess and Jacob? I could have used your help this weekend. Look in my gallery at the results.lol. I took the bed off the truck. Sheesh, what a long weekend.Hopefully I'll have Big Red Ronin ready to drive (bed rebuild and A/C) by the tentative G2G date.
Rich, do we have an idea for the club officers? Mainly title and responsibilities for each. Also, everyone that has an idea for chapter logo should put it in their respective galleries, I'll print off a copy of each and we can start a vote, then submit to those that can't attend. I'm also going to attempt to steal my wifes laptop pc with a copy of the website on it for consideration.
Sound like a plan?

Dave

Old 08-27-2006, 09:01 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Originally Posted by davidsca
. Rich, do we have an idea for the club officers? Mainly title and responsibilities for each. Also, everyone that has an idea for chapter logo should put it in their respective galleries, I'll print off a copy of each and we can start a vote, then submit to those that can't attend. I'm also going to attempt to steal my wifes laptop pc with a copy of the website on it for consideration.
Sound like a plan?Dave
I had a summary of duties started for each position. They're all fairly basic... I'll finalize those I hope by the end of the week.
Everything else looks good to me....

Old 08-29-2006, 05:39 PM
sifon187
Senior User
Here you go Stump Jumper, the logo you wanted......
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...87/Image10.jpg

Old 08-29-2006, 06:30 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Niice...
Jus' out of curiousity... You think it could be shaped into the state outline, and still keep all of its... "flair" that it has now?

Old 08-29-2006, 09:21 PM
davidsca
Senior User
Sifon,
that is cool I definately like it. Hey Rich, how goes it? I've been doing some training for a potential new job so I'm running late on things, but I will get them done. We have a couple of new people that have posted. I've replied and asked them to post here and on the roll call threads

Dave

Old 08-29-2006, 10:02 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Originally Posted by davidsca
I've been doing some training for a potential new job so I'm running late on things, but I will get them done. We have a couple of new people that have posted. I've replied and asked them to post here and on the roll call threads
Training before you get the job? Sounds like something BellSouth wanted to do to me before being hired in. I didn't take the job of course. The pay would of been excellent, co. van (ch*vy), hours were fine - but I thought "this" would be a bit more interesting.

But anyhow,
Good deal on the new chapter members!
I've got a few questions to ask our higher-ups on some items in reference to the new Chapter. Mostly dealing with our own funding. In this great day and age, Fun-Costs-Money.

I'm sure we can still have some decent meetings and g2g with scrapins' in the coin tray but.... you know...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: General South Carolina Chapter Discussion.