Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Check out the DieselUp.com Police and Military, and FIRE/EMS Discount Program

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 09:07 PM
cemeflybyu
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Check out the DieselUp.com Police and Military, and FIRE/EMS Discount Program

As a very special thank you to The Men and Women of the US Military, Active, Reserve or Veterans, as well as Police Officers and Fire/EMS workers be sure to ask about the special discounted pricing you are eligible for! This discount is above and beyond any other sale or special price on any item I carry!

Thanks for the getting up every morning and putting on that uniform!

Daniel
www.DieselUp.com
877-402-9320

Old 08-08-2006, 10:43 AM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
From the guidelines in this section:

"- Be as specific as possible concerning pricing, discounts, etc. Your prices or discount amount off regular pricing must be clearly stated in writing in the announcement. This forum section is the only section we allow posting your prices."

Please state the amount or percentage of the discount off your regular prices. Thanks!

Old 08-13-2006, 09:10 AM
cemeflybyu
Junior User
Due to manufacturers Minimum Advertised Pricing policies I can not post prices because the prices I sell to the these individuals is so far below MAP that I would not be able to carry or sell these items any longer. There is no SET discount or rebate, it depends on the item and manufacturer. It could be an extra $1 off or it could be $200 or more off. I have been as clear as possible. This offer is ONLY for individuals that meet the posted criteria as a thank you for their service. Nothing more nothing less.

Old 08-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Jimmygunz3
Senior User
So where on the site do you find the form to fill out to meet the criteria.. thanks