Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Removed Bed and Ready To Go Ahead

Old 06-02-2006, 07:53 PM
wadematthews53
Freshman User
wadematthews53 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Removed Bed and Ready To Go Ahead

Hey,

Just like to thank everyone again for all the help. Go the bed off and got the fenders and sidebodies off everythings looks good.

Want be able to work on my truck next week going to Honduras on mission work with church...very axnious first trip out of country... keep us in your prayers.

i hope to be able to spray the frame and cross memebers just as soon as I return and look forward to talking with you guys.

Take care and God Bless

Wade

Old 06-02-2006, 08:35 PM
jeff5683
Senior User
jeff5683 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Wade,

Man that bed reminds me of mine, the wood looks identical. Your metal looks a lot better though.. and I see you have a tailgate... thats a plus

You'll have fun in Honduras.. I was in Guatemala helping build a Bible College in October of 2003. Haven't gone anywhere since.

Jeff

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.