Mid-Atlantic Region Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C. and West Virginia

Show Support for OUR TROOPS!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 08:09 AM
Evil Scotsman
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Show Support for OUR TROOPS!

If the Red shirt thing is new to you, read below...

Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops used to be called the "silent majority." We are no longer silent, and are voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking numbers. We are not organized, boisterous or overbearing.

Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to recognize tha t the vast majority of America supports our troops. Our idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and respect starts this Friday -- and continues each and every Friday until the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that .. every red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar, will wear something red.

By word of mo uth, press, TV -- let's make the United States on every Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the bleachers. If every one of us who loves this country will share this with acquaintances, coworkers, friends, and family, it will not be long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops know the once "silent"
majority is on their side more than ever, certainly more than the media lets on.

The first thing a soldier says when asked "What can we do to make things better for you?" is. "We need your support and your prayers." Let's get the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example, and wear something red every Friday.

Old 05-02-2007, 05:30 PM
soondg
Postmaster
I'm with that Tom. I will wear something red every Friday.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Evil Scotsman
Freshman User
Thanks Joe! I think we ALL should start wearing something red on Friday. Doesn't have to be a shirt, can be a tie, hat, whatever?

Old 05-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Tractor Boy
Posting Guru
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! finally, I been wearin red every friday, even drill weekends!! lets all jump on this bandwagon (notice again I said bandwagon, not the firewagon I usually ride, lol) and I was also thinkin bout gettin 50 support our troops ribbons and handin em out, autographed of course by yalls favorite soldier, ME!!!!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Evil Scotsman
Freshman User
Tractor, I would be proud to own one of your autographed support ribbons!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Tractor Boy
Posting Guru
I'll send ya 1 as soon as I get em in, thanx I appreciate the support, as do my fellow troops

Old 12-16-2007, 07:29 PM
crackerteg
Junior User
I just posted this in my myspace for all my friends and all their friends etc. etc. to post up. I definitely agree in bringing our men and women home. And we definitely appreciate the support.