Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

sorry I haven't been here in a while

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 09:08 PM
cdncowboy
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry I haven't been here in a while

hey there just wanted to drop a line and say hi to everyone and see how everyone is doing I haven't been online to often so here I am lol

hope to see ya all soon at the shows

Sean

Old 05-26-2006, 10:07 PM
fp_5
Laughing Gas
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I think everyones , myself included, have been kinda busy lately. The chapter forum has been dead the past few days. Busy time of year when you can start spending time outside. Well except for last weekend which was the coldest friken May 24 weekend that I can remember.

I think I'm heading out to Waterdown tomorrow, waitin on a friend to find out 4 sure. If I see any side pipes I'll let you know , lol.

I've been working extra hours and helping a friend with her Mopar, makes me like my Ford more every time I touch that thing! but it's still a decent car and not a ricer like everyone drives these days.

Have you taken the L'il ranger out for a drive yet?

Frank

Old 05-27-2006, 06:09 AM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Sean. How's things going? I haven't been on here much either. I am LUCKY to get on once a day to do my Moderator duties then go to bed. 60-80+ hour weeks will do that too ya! How's the truck wiring going? Fun I bet!

-Matt

Old 05-27-2006, 09:36 PM
Dealford
Cargo Master
You Missed All The Excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Birds are the latest craze & The Borg are taking over the GTA. Also, Big Daddy Chuck got blamed for all the Dodge advertising on FTE & has been missing for weeks.
Oh man!!!! Who knows what will happen next??????
OK, it's nap time again.
AL.

Old 05-27-2006, 11:06 PM
cdncowboy
Senior User
the trucks comming along great .. and WHAT DODGE ON HERE we can't have that thats just jsut well I don't have any words for that

Old 05-29-2006, 09:15 AM
fp_5
Laughing Gas
Hmmm, Chucks missing? last seen draging around Mostly Old Parts And Rust?
Al's stuck in front of the TV watching reruns of Star Trek and Black Sheep Squandron.
Matt's working his butt off so he can buy a truck!
Chad's giving me ZF advise, thank u very much!
Sean's running out of things to do on his ranger!
Me, I had a scare that my tranny was going, working on a friends Nocar and refinishing some furniture, and doing the rad on my Falcon.
I may enjoy the occaisional pint between tasks or tasks between pints? Ahhh summer time .........

Old 05-29-2006, 11:40 AM
loudfords
FTE Chapter Leader

So Frank, I take it your E4OD is ok after all?

I do think Matt has been the biggest MIA. That lets us all run wild when he's not here. Or not since nobody else is here either.

Old 05-29-2006, 12:55 PM
fp_5
Laughing Gas
Yes, my E4OD is fine. Turned out the TPS needed some work. Adjustment, recalibration then reprogram all the shift points again.
I had no idea how "wacky" the transmission would react to bad TPS readings, it was an interesting ride! all good now.

Still would like to do the ZF because I miss the granny gear and just shifting in general. I will start acquiring the parts slowly or a whole truck if I can find one. If I'm lucky, I'll buy a whole truck for what you paid for the tranny!

Old 05-29-2006, 02:58 PM
loudfords
FTE Chapter Leader

Good luck! The 2wd small block ZF is a rare bird.

Old 05-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by loudfords
I do think Matt has been the biggest MIA. That lets us all run wild when he's not here. Or not since nobody else is here either.
Don't worry...I am still here. Pretty much everyday I get on at least once. Hopefully now that it is getting hot out the grass will slow down a bit. I had an early day today. Only worked from 8AM until 6:45 pm or so.

And don't get too rowdy...I have this crazy American guy that can baby-sit if need be.

-Matt

Old 05-30-2006, 01:16 AM
The Blue Pearl
Junior User
Im sure lots of us have been busy with lawn. pool, cottage issues. I have not been here really either. Then again the only use I seem to have for the site as of late is the mechanical knowledge that is shared. I sometimes think we need more meet and greets of the members. Im not sure if I can make it to Arther in augest. For that matter not sure if I want to go there or my cottage. Not sure if I want to put more milage on my truck lol.