7th Annual North Texas PowerStroke Rally Caddo Mills,Texas May 19-21, 2006

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 01:37 PM
CHPMustang
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 7th Annual North Texas PowerStroke Rally Caddo Mills,Texas May 19-21, 2006

This is a Rally that the family and I have attended since relocating to Texas in '02 and have to say everyone is very hospitable and do they know how to cook! I can smell the brisket already Is it May yet?

Here's the NTXPSA Rally Info page

Bill

Old 02-09-2006, 06:30 AM
Agronomist
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CHPMustang
This is a Rally that the family and I have attended since relocating to Texas in '02 and have to say everyone is very hospitable and do they know how to cook! I can smell the brisket already Is it May yet?

Bill
Bill...Sounds like a great event! Was born in Greenville. Lived 4 miles from Caddo. Know just about every farmer in area. Only 30 min away. Even know where Floyd is. Just one small thing. Errrr.... are V-10's invited?

Old 02-09-2006, 08:31 AM
CHPMustang
Senior User
Smile

Originally Posted by Agronomist
Bill...Sounds like a great event! Was born in Greenville. Lived 4 miles from Caddo. Know just about every farmer in area. Only 30 min away. Even know where Floyd is. Just one small thing. Errrr.... are V-10's invited?
You're definitely familiar with the area for sure! I have SuperDuty & Excursion friends with V10's in their rigs I say bring it on,come and have a great time

If you're coming down for the weekend with travel trailer in tow make sure you call "Dionne" at the Caddo Mills KOA to reserve your hookup(30amp & 50amp) and mention that you're attending with the North Texas PowerStroke Association Rally so you be in the area of the campground with the rest of the attendees but that's your choice

Post up here with any questions as I'll be sure to answer them best I can

Bill

Old 02-09-2006, 03:38 PM
kw5413
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Not a member of N. Texas Power Strokes but, might stop by and visit you boys any how. I am in Rowlett, dove hunt all over Royce City / Greenville area and have property on up in Cooper, TX area (near the lake) so you guys should be easy to spot.

Last edited by kw5413; 02-09-2006 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Agronomist
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CHPMustang
You're definitely familiar with the area for sure! I have SuperDuty & Excursion friends with V10's in their rigs I say bring it on,come and have a great time

If you're coming down for the weekend with travel trailer in tow make sure you call "Dionne" at the Caddo Mills KOA to reserve your hookup(30amp & 50amp) and mention that you're attending with the North Texas PowerStroke Association Rally so you be in the area of the campground with the rest of the attendees but that's your choice

Post up here with any questions as I'll be sure to answer them best I can

Bill
Thanks for the invite..Live near Trenton & son lives in Rockwall. Sounds like a fun time. Might haul the old FJ40 behind the V10 & cruise the KOA.

Old 02-11-2006, 07:44 PM
CHPMustang
Senior User
Originally Posted by kw5413
Not a member of N. Texas Power Strokes but, might stop by and visit you boys any how. I am in Rowlett, dove hunt all over Royce City / Greenville area and have property on up in Cooper, TX area (near the lake) so you guys should be easy to spot.
For sure stop by but if you're gonna stay to chow down make sure you register up with a head count of how many will be with your party and for what days
Many of the members(including I) have the NTXPSA decal on the rear window of their rigs so yes an easy spot

Old 02-11-2006, 07:53 PM
CHPMustang
Senior User
Smile

Originally Posted by Agronomist
Thanks for the invite..Live near Trenton & son lives in Rockwall. Sounds like a fun time. Might haul the old FJ40 behind the V10 & cruise the KOA.
Usually we'll meet up at a local Sonic on Friday which is generally on the route to the Rally location to feed then we'll parade up to our destination,there's photos in the Rally galleries of the going on's

Our farthest 2006 attendees registered with travel trailers in tow is San Diego,Ca and Jerome,Idaho

Bill

Old 02-17-2006, 12:02 AM
toolboxjunky
Senior User
Smile rally

what all is there to do during the rally? anything for the kids? live in lorena south of waco always looking for a excuse to saddle up the x and toybox and and haul it!

Old 02-17-2006, 09:15 AM
CHPMustang
Senior User
Thumbs up

The kids will really be busy at this year's Rally as we'll have the tradional bouncehouse but this year we'll now have a Pool,Game Room,Basketball court and if they like to fish there's a catch and return lake

To date I believe there's 22-23 kids registered along with my two boys so I know the value of keeping em busy

Is it May yet????

Bill

Old 03-27-2006, 08:17 AM
CHPMustang
Senior User
NTxPSA Rally reminder

This is just a reminder for those who plan on attending the rally,please register on the NTxPSA website if you are planning to attend.Even if you do not plan on staying the nights please register so we'll know how much food to bring and how many to cook for!

DATE:
May 19-21,2006

Caddo Mills,Texas

What:
All the fun we had at past Rallies plus MUCH MORE this year!

All the info needed is located on the Main Page under RALLY!

http://www.northtexaspowerstrokes.com/rally/rally.php

On that page is the Registration Form,Please fill that out with your info so we know how many are attending.

http://www.northtexaspowerstrokes.com/rally/register/

Old 04-07-2006, 12:34 PM
CHPMustang
Senior User
Thumbs up

6 weeks away now!! Is it May yet?

Old 05-02-2006, 10:23 AM
CHPMustang
Senior User
Thumbs up

It's May now with less than 3 weeks out now would be a great time to get registered up so there's enough food for all

Old 05-17-2006, 04:55 PM
dono
Gone but not forgotten.
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Sounds like fun. I raced at Caddo Mills back in the 50's. I saw Art Afron's V12 Allison powered dragster there .... a real monster.
Dono

Old 05-17-2006, 05:10 PM
CHPMustang
Senior User
Smile

Originally Posted by dono
Sounds like fun. I raced at Caddo Mills back in the 50's. I saw Art Afron's V12 Allison powered dragster there .... a real monster.
Dono
The time trials are supposed to start 7pm Sat night,I know there's a PSD from Amarillo is going to have a showdown with another from Wylie

If you're gonna make it Saturday afternoon for dinner be sure to register up with BigK

Old 05-26-2006, 09:38 PM
CHPMustang
Senior User
Thumbs up

This years Rally was another Top Notch event put on by the North Texas Powerstroke Association my hats off to all that organized it

We're already looking towards Rally 2007