Time to vote in A new Chapter Leader

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Bordaine
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time to vote in A new Chapter Leader

It is time for a new chapter leader.
I love being chapter leader but, I do not have the free time anymore to devote to doing the job correctly. I am, there for, stepping down as chapter leader as of the end of March. This gives us 4 weeks to vote on a new leader. I will still be active and will still be one of the REGULARS at the get togethers. I will also be happy to help out the new leader, if they need any help.
I have been the chapter leader for almost 2 years. I have enjoyed spending time with everyone at the meets and in the FTE forums. I have meet people whom I will view as friends for a long time. I thank you all, everyone who voted for me, and helped me with the chapter leader job.
I am looking foward to seeing you all again, at the next meet.

Steve

Old 03-04-2006, 11:03 PM
LB3711
Senior User
ah thats too bad but yeah whens our next meet????

Old 03-06-2006, 05:15 AM
Gregg C.
Senior User
Sorry to hear you're stepping down. Good Luck with the search for the new chapter leader. It doesn't seem that there are a whole lot of people interested in the Ct. Chapter on FTE. It may be a tough job to fill.
I for one have tried to make the scheduled meets but with the every day life stuff it's sometimes hard to do. Now if we had a family oriented meet with kids, wives, and all, that may be a differant story.

Good Luck and thanks for your time in the few things we talked about on FTE.
Gregg

Old 03-06-2006, 06:34 PM
matt h
Junior User
Talking

sorry to see you step down ,its not going to easy finding a replacement for you.the ct chapter isnt too big,maybe a family friendly kind of meet might drum up some people?a spring cookout or something?i'd be willing to pitch in on something like that.with a little advance planning it might be what the chapter needs to strengthen the ranks!just a thought. best wishes steve! matt h

Old 03-06-2006, 06:40 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Steve I hate to see you go but I do understand, Thanks for what you have done. If you would please continue to accept new members requests till your chapter fills this position , I would appreciated it.

Old 03-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Bordaine
Elder User
Thank you all
Just to throw an idea out there. The Connecticut Chapter could always join with the New England Chapter. I have meet Sglaine, and have found him to be a very nice guy and A good leader for the N E Chapter. The New England Chapter does have regular large family oriented meets. Just throwing this out as an idea. An one have any comments on this?
Yes F2504X4 I will continue to do new member requests until this can be resolved. Thanks again.
Steve

Old 03-07-2006, 05:57 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by Bordaine
Thank you all
Just to throw an idea out there. The Connecticut Chapter could always join with the New England Chapter. I have meet Sglaine, and have found him to be a very nice guy and A good leader for the N E Chapter. The New England Chapter does have regular large family oriented meets. Just throwing this out as an idea. An one have any comments on this?
Yes F2504X4 I will continue to do new member requests until this can be resolved. Thanks again.
Steve
We would love to have CT. As a part of our chapter and thank you for those kind words.

Old 03-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Bordaine
Elder User
And Thank You Ray for moving this thread to the top as it is very important.

Steve

Old 03-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Gregg C.
Senior User
That is something I have thought about a few times. Ct. seems to have very small following. There are way to many threads and questions that unfortunately go unanswered in the Ct. Chapter.

It does sound like a good idea to me. People in Ct. could still have there smaller get togethers and also have the opportunity to attend and be a part of some larger events in the region.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Vladimir Hyde
Senior User
sorry to see you go steve :-/ , i know i havent been keeping up on the forum, and have only been to one meet but i hope to be able to come up for the next one, and hopefully by then i will have my new 4x4 van all paid for and regestered so i can bring it up and show it off haha...

SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME

Last edited by Vladimir Hyde; 04-10-2006 at 01:00 AM. Reason: unfinished
Old 06-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Bill McGeary
New User

HI
my name is Bill McGeary I have just pick up a 1960 ford f 100 and live in Ridgefield CT. would be intrested in any imfo. you have about your chapter.

thank
bill

Old 06-19-2006, 06:21 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by Bill McGeary
HI
my name is Bill McGeary I have just pick up a 1960 ford f 100 and live in Ridgefield CT. would be intrested in any imfo. you have about your chapter.

thank
bill
First of all. Welcome to FTE the finest family with Ford trucks and please enjoy your stay here and join the chapter and come to our meets.

Be sure to look over all the threads.