Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Thanks to everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 12:24 PM
ru1234
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Thanks to everyone!

After doing a bunch of research on this site I decided to install an ATS housing on my 00 PSD. I even received a bunch of advice on the installation that were every bit as good as the directions provided.

I got it installed, but ended up snapping the actuator arm on the wastegate controller. I posted that issue on FTE and quickly got input on how to fix it. One of those was the Turo Master Wastegate Controller on Dieselsite.com

Well, I got that installed and the truck runs like a champ. No surge and lots of boost.

Thanks to all those that offered advice!!

Old 03-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Tenn01PSD350
Post Fiend
I agree, this place rocks.

Old 03-20-2006, 05:42 PM
PSNut
Postmaster
Originally Posted by ru1234
After doing a bunch of research on this site I decided to install an ATS housing on my 00 PSD. I even received a bunch of advice on the installation that were every bit as good as the directions provided.

I got it installed, but ended up snapping the actuator arm on the wastegate controller. I posted that issue on FTE and quickly got input on how to fix it. One of those was the Turo Master Wastegate Controller on Dieselsite.com

Well, I got that installed and the truck runs like a champ. No surge and lots of boost.

Thanks to all those that offered advice!!
Glad u made out well ru1234! I've been looking for input on the turbo master so let me know any further thoughts about the device. I'm thinking on picking one up. Was it easy to setup and adjust?
Nut