The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Who listens to ICP?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 02:54 AM
fattmann
Tuned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh crap, and what about Dog Beats! Man, for all of you "die hard fans" (if there are any), if you don't have any Inner City Posse, or at the very least the song Dog Beats in your collection then forget it. I sadly must admit that I do not have an original hardcopy of any (pirated music sounds better, everyone know this). Anybody that does and doesn't want the cd anymore let me know!

Old 04-08-2006, 08:59 AM
brandon_wyer
Junior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wouldn't say I'm a fan, I'm more rock,rap,country, but I think the song "Cotton Candy" is hilarious.

Old 05-09-2006, 12:48 AM
A_G
Posting Guru
i listen to em. Accasionally, my G/F loves em

Swokc in the ok chapter listens to ICP...

My whole town listens to ICp

Old 05-11-2006, 09:03 PM
soundwave
Laughing Gas
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Since my orignal post concerning the ICP was deleted because I pointed out facts about them that would be preceived as lies by some, all I have to say is....

ICP=

ICP fans?=

If you want the truth P.M. me.

Old 05-11-2006, 09:34 PM
chrono4
Post Fiend
real reliable source, someone from the "Detroit 'burbs", probly a supporter of one of there "rival" groups.

Old 05-12-2006, 10:08 AM
soundwave
Laughing Gas
Not at all. Ive worked with the ICP's promotor on many occasions, so I know. I posted this before and it got deleted, so stay in the dark and believe what you like.

Old 05-12-2006, 02:22 PM
fattmann
Tuned
lol, I am very angry that the posts got deleted, but I guess it's understandable. What facts did you post that were claimed as lies? Most of my post was infact my bashing of your opinion on popular stereotypes, but very little was set in stone.

The only fact I remeber that was under dispute was that you claimed Carnival was under Inner City Posse, as opposed to Insane Clown Posse. Which it was, I have the CD, and they say it a couple times in the lyrics.

The truth should not be masked in your "private world", the truth is for all, especially on a public forum.

Originally Posted by soundwave
...so stay in the dark and believe what you like.
^ Thats just sounds rude..

Old 05-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
In case anyone is wondering I deleted the posts because they were basically negative comments towards fans of ICP. It could be taken as offensive to those who enjoy/listen to their music. Didn't want anything to flare up so I deleted them. Some of the language was inappropriate as well.

Just FYI.

-Matt

Old 05-12-2006, 04:37 PM
DD1684
Elder User
A few things..
-ICP has been hiding messages since the very first joker's card. It's been like that all along. I certainly do not think they ran out of ideas. In fact I highly doubt it. They're normal, down to earth guys that have had troublesome times, and vent through their music. It's all hypothetical situations. They don't actually condone killing people. Don't believe me? Read their website. The people that like ICP because they think ICP is full of hate and down with crime and killing are ignorant. They try fitting the stereotype that comes along with being a fan of ICP. The real ICP fans are the ones who actually understand what's under the lyrics, and choose to keep listening. Violent J gave fair warning to Juggalos back in '02. He said "Either you're with us, or forget us," before the release of The Wraith:Shangri La. He and Shaggy both knew all the fans that didn't know what ICP was about would probably turn their backs because they have something against God or something. Anybody not believe me? Go to www.insaneclownposse.com and check out what they say about Juggalos, Juffalos and Juggahoes in the FAQs. These thoughts are all my .02 of course.

Last edited by DD1684; 05-12-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:39 PM
chrono4
Post Fiend
very well said

Old 05-12-2006, 04:39 PM
DD1684
Elder User
And for anybody trying to criticize ICP fans, thanks for being so narrowminded. Just don't ask me what I think of the music you listen to.

Old 05-13-2006, 04:59 AM
fattmann
Tuned
Amen DD.

Just to be a pain, I do feel that going the god route was a sucker move, lol. Referencing the official site is always good practice, but not when the fight is fixed. Granted their message was never a condoned negative one, I don't believe that they are some sort of Jesus freaks or anything. To come out and say that it was all about god is just too much of a blunt expose and deviation for me to take as genuine. I feel something was behind this move.

But then that’s just another crazy fan's conspiracy theory...

Old 05-13-2006, 02:28 PM
DD1684
Elder User
I guess we will never know the whole story.

Old 05-13-2006, 03:14 PM
RagunCajun
Senior User
Originally Posted by Beast12
In case anyone is wondering I deleted the posts because they were basically negative comments towards fans of ICP. It could be taken as offensive to those who enjoy/listen to their music. Didn't want anything to flare up so I deleted them. Some of the language was inappropriate as well.

Just FYI.

-Matt
Thank you matt. It's perfectly fine is someone doesnt like ICP, but no point in bashing/insulting them. As for me....i like them. See...

http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/a...4-06%20001.jpg
http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/a...0floormats.jpg

Juggalo here

Last edited by Beast12; 05-13-2006 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-14-2006, 05:46 PM
soundwave
Laughing Gas
Thats funny. I dont remember using any bad language. I just posted about what I was told the ICP thinks of thier fans by their promotor, and what MY OPINION is of MOST of the ICP fans. If there is a ICP fan that didnt match the decription I gave, Ive yet to encounter one. I never said it's wrong to enjoy music, any music. My music tastes are far across the board. So if you feel the need to bash my tastes, go ahead, it'll take you a while. Being that Ive worked for 3 radio stations, and one radio company that operated 8 radio stations, Ive had a lot of exposure to diffrent music and learned to appreciate it.

I wanted the "Juggalosers" to know what the ICP is really about. I never ment that its bad to enjoy thier music.

Fatman, I never saw your post. It must've been gone before I had the chance to read it.

Again, if you want to hear what I know, PM and Ill tell you, as a few of you have already.

BTW, Matt, I think you do a good job as moderator and provide some good input.

Quick Reply: Who listens to ICP?