Texas Horse Tradin , Barting, Sellin & Wanted thread - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Reload this Page >

Texas Horse Tradin , Barting, Sellin & Wanted thread

Notices
Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Texas Horse Tradin , Barting, Sellin & Wanted thread

Old 08-14-2008, 08:23 PM
jdbanks
Elder User
jdbanks is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jdbanks is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Arrow Texas Horse Tradin , Barting, Sellin & Wanted thread

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade. The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

Archived Texas Buy/Sell/Trade Ads,,, https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...trade-ads.html

Old 04-29-2017, 10:24 PM
IHateCommieCars
Posting Guru
IHateCommieCars has a good reputation on FTE.IHateCommieCars has a good reputation on FTE.
I have a first gen Super Duty right side fender, XL dash, headlight/turnsignal, and front grill support I'm not using. Also a set of paddle mirrors. I need a short bed, 06 front bumper/valance, and a tailgate, black Lariat/KR dash with 4x4 and Power Station inserts.

Old 02-18-2018, 10:08 PM
bushpilot
Posting Guru
bushpilot is a splendid one to beholdbushpilot is a splendid one to beholdbushpilot is a splendid one to beholdbushpilot is a splendid one to beholdbushpilot is a splendid one to beholdbushpilot is a splendid one to behold
anyone interest in some 2017 (F250) Platinum wheels?

Old 06-02-2018, 12:07 AM
John89
Senior User
John89 is starting off with a positive reputation.
1978 300 CI Emissions Decal

Non-Catalyst Emissions decals located on valve covers. Should work for any non-emissions HD 300.

12.00 each includes shipping.

PM me if interested.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:31 PM
dragogt
Posting Guru
dragogt has a great reputation on FTE.dragogt has a great reputation on FTE.dragogt has a great reputation on FTE.dragogt has a great reputation on FTE.
I'm looking for a 2wd Windsor ZF5.